One should understand that the first two steps account for just 20% of the efforts but the last one viz., patience in holding the stock throughout the investment process involves the real test of the investor.While remaining invested in the stock the investor has to battle the short term volatility of the stock along with the general market, the underperformance of the stock, if any vis-à-vis general markets, the lure of investing into other stocks where fellow investors are invested, etc. … [Read more...] about ‘Stay invested! Demand for mid and small caps is likely to improve in 2020’
Different types of credit cards
Breaking the black box open The redesigned release assessment was part of an enormous research process that looks at over 1.5 million arrest records, according to Fox. So how does it work? The tool uses an individual’s past data like years since last bench warrant, felony convictions, and connection to community, to evaluate a scored questionnaire. The higher the score, the stronger the recommendation for release on recognizance. This updated release assessment “provide[s] judges and attorneys with impartial data so they can make more informed decisions,” and “a more fair and accurate pretrial decision making aid,” according to Hyperakt and CJA respectively. Overall, the assessment recommends that over 85% individuals be released on recognizance while they await their court date, says Fox. The other 15% fall into release recommendation categories which may require pretrial conditions, like supervised release. It doesn’t necessarily mean that other … [Read more...] about The justice system is a black box. Can this redesign make it more transparent?