The video from the IndiGo flight is now viral. (Image: Screengrab from video @govindsharma5906/Instagram)
IndiGo has launched Super 6E flights to Colombo, Kuala Lumpur, Dammam, Jeddah, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Doha, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Male, Kathmandu, and Riyadh.
With these additions, IndiGo now offers Super 6E fares on flights to 23 international destinations. The airline launched this service on flights to Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Singapore, Istanbul, Dhaka, Muscat, and Bahrain last year.
A Super 6E fare for international routes includes an extra 10kg of baggage allowance, the option to select a seat, including an XL seat, a meal/snack combo of your choice, priority check-in and luggage collection on arrival, anytime boarding, baggage protection against delays and losses, a reduced change fee and cancellation fee, and no convenience fee.
“IndiGo is constantly looking to innovate and offer a seamless and hassle-free travel experience for customers. We decided to introduce these exclusive Super 6E benefits under a single fare to offer maximum flexibility to our customers travelling to these popular international destinations for business or leisure. We do hope our customers will benefit from Super 6E while travelling with friends and family,” Vinay Malhotra, Head of Global Sales at IndiGo, said.
The offer has been designed to provide the most sought-after services bundled together for our customers under a single fare. These exclusive fares are available on the IndiGo website, mobile app, and API channel and will be made available on other channels in a phased manner. Customers can opt for Super 6E fares only at the time of booking.
- Supply constraints at IndiGo, SpiceJet to impact demand-supply dynamics. But will fares go up?
- IndiGo becomes 1st Indian carrier to operate 1,500 daily flights
- IndiGo operates 1500 flights daily; up 22% annually
- IndiGo crosses 1,500 flights a day milestone
- Air India Drops Delhi-Srinagar Flights Fare After 'Leave Kashmir' Advisory
- Routes: SFO to Dublin + BA at PDX, Delta to Daxing, Qantas, United CRJ550s, AA, Frontier
- Smoke scare aboard IndiGo aircraft
- Delta's newest jet is set for West Coast routes [PHOTOS]
- Primera Air is launching £99 flights to the United States
- Run as fast as you can: Super Cloudbuilt out now
- Delta launches new service between Mumbai, New York
- Nokia 2.3 with dual-camera & 'Recommended Shot' feature launched in India at Rs 8,199
- Back after a decade, Delta to start flights between Mumbai-New York from December 24
- 2019: The year Vietnam’s aviation sector sprouted new wings
- Pricing power eludes airlines as new capacity offsets traffic boost
- Digging Deeper podcast | Will Jet Airways rise post the dizzying spiral?
- Pakistan Opens Airspace For All Civilian Traffic; Indian Flights To Operate Soon
- This is crazy: $350 roundtrip SFO-Hong Kong, nonstop
- German astronaut Alexander Gerst set for second space mission
- Deal! Alaska Air's two-for-one roundtrips to Hawaii, NYC, California
IndiGo launches Super 6E fare system on 14 international routes have 447 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.