ICICI Direct’s research report on Syngene International
Syngene is a contract research, development and manufacturing organisation catering mainly to global innovator pharma/chemical companies offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply. Syngene serves these players, which outsources some or substantial part of its business in the product development life cycle and operates via full time equipment (FTE) and fee for services (FFS) models • Discovery services: FTE engagements with high renewability; dedicated services: long-term strategic alliances that last usually five years or more, Development and manufacturing: FFS engagements, which increase in volume/scale over time.
Downgrade from BUY to HOLD as the stock fully reflects strong momentum and growth from all the three segments. Key monitorable would be- 1) Zoetis contract execution and developments on the Mangalore facility front. We value Syngene at Rs 610 i.e. 35x FY25E EPS of Rs 17.4.
For all recommendations report, click here
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
- Hold Bajaj Finance; target of Rs 2000: ICICI Direct
- Hold Tata Chemicals; target of Rs 300: ICICI Direct
- Hold DCB Bank; target of Rs 59: ICICI Direct
- Hold Supreme Industries; target of Rs 1040: ICICI Direct
- Buy HDFC; target of Rs 1770: ICICI Direct
- Buy JK Lakshmi Cement; target of Rs 260: ICICI Direct
- Buy Ajanta Pharmaceuticals; target of Rs 1730: ICICI Direct
- Buy Hindustan Zinc; target of Rs 200: ICICI Direct
- Buy BlueDart Express; target of Rs 2250: ICICI Direct
- Hold Colgate-Palmolive, target price Rs 1,350: ICICI Direct
- Buy USDINR; target of 75.80 - 76.00 : ICICI Direct
- Add Bharti Airtel, target price Rs 655: ICICI Securities
- Hold L&T Finance Holding, target price Rs 59: ICICI Securities
- Hold Torrent Power, target price Rs 309: ICICI Securities
- Hold Jubilant Foodworks, target price Rs 1,500: ICICI Securities
- Hold Bajaj Finserv, target price Rs 4,800: ICICI Securities
- Hold Thyrocare Technologies, target price Rs 541: ICICI Securities
- Buy CG Consumer, target price Rs 251: ICICI Securities
- Buy Trent, target price Rs 525: ICICI Securities
- Buy IDFC First Bank, target price Rs 23: ICICI Securities
Hold Syngene International; target of Rs 610: ICICI Direct have 358 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 28, 2023. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.