ICICI Direct’s research report on Saregama India
Saregama India (Saregama) is India's oldest music label with ~1.42 lakh songs across various languages, which is monetised over various formats such as digitals (streaming, YouTube), physical (Carvaan) and television. Apart from music, it is also into TV serials /(Tamil), creates low budget films as well as web series for OTT platforms through Yoodlee Films and has artists and events management business.
We expect digital monetisation to provide sustained growth momentum. Accelerated opportunity fructification in new areas like web series, artist management, etc, can provide further positive surprise. We maintain BUY. We value at Rs 430, 30x FY25 P/E.
For all recommendations report, click here
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts/broking houses/rating agencies on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
- Buy Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, target Rs 500: ICICI Direct
- Buy Abbott India target of Rs 16880: ICICI Direct
- Buy Asian Paints target of Rs 2050: ICICI Direct
- Buy Bank of Baroda target of Rs 110: ICICI Direct
- Buy SBI Life Insurance target of Rs 1180: ICICI Direct
- Buy Axis Bank target of Rs 865: ICICI Direct
- Buy KEC International target of Rs 415: ICICI Direct
- Hold Dr Reddy's Laboratories target of Rs 3255: ICICI Direct
- Buy Bajaj Finance, target Rs 4,818: Anand Rathi
- Buy USDINR; target of 71.45 - 71.55: ICICI Direct
- Buy ICICI Bank, price target Rs 552: CK Narayan
- Buy JSW Steel, price target Rs 294: Dharmesh Shah
- Buy ICICI Bank, price target Rs 548: Shubham Aggarwal
- Gujarat Gas hits record high post Q3 earnings; ICICI Direct upgrades stock to buy
- Buy Dabur India, price target Rs 530: Kunal Bothra
- Buy Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. price target Rs 290: Jayesh Bhanushali
- Buy Power Grid Corporation of India, price target Rs 203: Kunal Bothra
- Buy Coal India, price target Rs 195: Manas Jaiswal
- Buy Power Grid Corporation of India; target of Rs 224: Prabhudas Lilladher
- Buy State Bank of India; target of Rs 419: Prabhudas Lilladher
Buy Saregama India; target of Rs 430: ICICI Direct have 341 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 28, 2023. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.