Hey there, everyone! I hope you're having an excellent weekend. Have you managed to avoid hearing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" until now? Me too. I'm hoping I can keep this run going at least another week. As for today, there's another round of Heardle to play. I've got some clues and the answer coming up for you.
First, for those of you who are checking it out for the first time, here's how to play Heardle : You will hear the first second of a reasonably well-known song. You'll then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you'll get to hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, at which point you'll hear 16 seconds of the track.
The songs we've had over the last week are:
- Monday, November 28: "Can't Stop" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Tuesday, November 29: "Maneater" by Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Wednesday, November 30: "Anti-Hero" by Taylor Swift
- Thursday, December 1: "Children’s Story" by Slick Rick
- Friday, December 2: "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed
- Saturday, December 3: "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison
As for today's song, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heardle Clues For December 4
- This song is in the blues rock genre.
- It was released in 2015.
- It reached number 54 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number 96 on the U.K. singles chart.
- It was certified double platinum in the U.S.
- It appeared on an album called A/B .
- The artist is from Iceland.
- It has appeared in many TV shows, including Grey's Anatomy and The Vampire Diaries, as well as FIFA 16 .
Heardle Answer For December 4
Spoiler warning! Don't scroll any further down the page if you don't want to know today's Heardle answer just yet.
This is your last warning!
Today's song is…
“Way Down We Go” by Kaleo!
I don't remember hearing this before, but given all of the shows, trailers and games it has appeared in, it must have wormed its way into my ears at some point. Anyway, I broke my two-day streak on this one. The song's not bad, though. Listen to it in full below:
- Daily horoscope for Monday July 27 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- TODAY is Doomsday: How former grave digger turned 'cult leader' Chad Daybell predicted July 22 is the end of the world - but he's spending it behind bars after the bodies of his wife Lori Vallow's kids were found in his yard
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for July 22, what’s in store for Aries, Leo, Virgo, Libra and other zodiac signs
- John Lewis urges attendees of Selma's 'Bloody Sunday' commemorative march to 'redeem the soul of America' by voting
- John Lewis' answer to my question guides me to this day
- Daily horoscope for Tuesday July 21 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Is Today: Schedule, Rotating Habitats, And More
- Daily horoscope for Sunday July 26 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- Daily horoscope for Thursday July 23 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- Venice closes its iconic St Mark's Square as city suffers ANOTHER major flood with water levels set to rise above 5ft TODAY - the first time the city has ever seen such high tides twice in one year
- 'What the hell!' Karl Stefanovic explodes as Today show co-host Allison Langdon reveals the bizarre rumour she heard about him before they started working together
- Israel's Netanyahu instructed to appear in court to answer corruption charges
- Daily horoscope for Saturday August 1 — here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- How a wealthy couple with ties to Australia's most exclusive yacht club may hold the answer to Sydney's latest COVID-19 outbreak - as they are linked to two restaurants
- 'What was your medical degree?' Epic moment Allison Langdon shuts down Bunnings 'Karen' as she claims dying aged care patients DON'T have coronavirus - before furious Karl terminates Today show interview
- What is a kraken? How do you say it? Your burning questions about Seattle’s NHL team answered
- Animal Crossing Bug Off Is Today: Prizes, Tips, Event Hours, And More
- United for Human Rights is open with Answers
- Death row inmate Daniel Lewis Lee to be executed today for killing girl, 8, and her mum
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak vows NHS and business will get 'whatever it needs' in Budget to cope with coronavirus fallout - but says turmoil will NOT mean Brexit transition period being extended past December 31
Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Sunday, December 4 have 808 words, post on www.forbes.com at December 3, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.