Of all the streaming platforms, Netflix
Which makes choosing a movie…well. Difficult. But hopefully I can help. I scoured through every new movie that's new to Netflix so far in November and picked out ten of my favorites. In this article, I'll go through each one of them.
21 Jump Street
When cops Schmidt and Jenko join the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go under cover as high-school students. They trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, and set out to shut down a dangerous drug ring. But, as time goes on, Schmidt and Jenko discover that high school is nothing like it was just a few years earlier — and, what’s more, they must again confront the teenage terror and anxiety they thought they had left behind.
Ladybug is an unlucky assassin who’s determined to do his job peacefully after one too many gigs has gone off the rails. Fate, however, may have other plans as his latest mission puts him on a collision course with lethal adversaries from around the globe — all with connected yet conflicting objectives — on the world’s fastest train.
Tomboy Vada Sultenfuss has good reason to be morbid: her mother died giving birth to her, and her father operates a funeral service out of their home. The other kids think she’s a freak, and it certainly doesn’t help that her best friend, Thomas J. Sennett, is a boy. To make matters worse, Vada is desperately in love with her English teacher, Mr. Bixler. What’s an 11-year-old girl to do?
In 1999, Ken Carter returns to his old high school in Richmond, California, to get the basketball team into shape. With tough rules and academic discipline, he succeeds in setting the players on a winning streak. But when their grades start to suffer, Carter locks them out of the gym and shuts down their championship season. When he is criticized by the players and their parents, he sticks to his guns, determined that they excel in class as well as on the court.
Haunted by her past, a talented singer with a rising career copes with the pressure of success, a mother’s disdain and the voices of doubt within her.
Robert Downey Jr. pays tribute to his late father in this documentary chronicling the life and eclectic career of pioneering filmmaker Robert Downey Sr.
Riley North awakens from a coma after surviving a brutal attack that killed her husband and daughter. When the system shields the murderers from justice, Riley sets out to transform herself from citizen to urban guerrilla. Channeling frustration into motivation, the young widow spends years in hiding — honing her mind, body and spirit to become an unstoppable force. Eluding the underworld, the police and the FBI, Riley embarks on a deadly quest to deliver her own personal brand of punishment.
Scrooge: A Christmas Carol
On Christmas Eve miserly businessman Ebenezer Scrooge is visited by the ghost of his former business partner, Jacob Marley and the spirits of Christmas past, present and future in the hope that he will learn the error of his ways.
The Happytime Murders
Detective Phil Philips is a down-on-his-luck puppet who used to work for the Los Angeles Police Department. When two puppets from an old TV show wind up dead, Phil suspects something is afoot and rejoins the LAPD as a consultant. Reunited with Connie Edwards, his former human partner, the bickering duo soon find themselves in a race against time to protect other former cast members before the killer strikes again.
When an ancient troll is awakened in a Norwegian mountain, a ragtag group of heroes must come together to try and stop it from wreaking deadly havoc.
- 2019 MTV Movie and TV Awards: Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth surprise the crowd during director's Best Movie acceptance speech
- Best horror movies on Netflix for July 2018
- The Best VPNs for Netflix
- Super 8 Rated Best Movie Tie-In iPhone App
- Scorsese Does Broadway, and Other Splashy Netflix Plans
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorders, deals, shows and movies to expect
- Netflix (for iPhone)
- The Nerd's Watch: The Best Sci-Fi and Fantasy Streaming in May
- Best Netflix series for July 2018
- The Nerd's Watch: The Best Sci-Fi and Fantasy Streaming in November
- Best horror movies streaming on Netflix for Halloween
- The Scariest Horror Movies and Shows to Stream for Spooky-Times in October
- 10 of the best language learning apps that will actually make you fluent
- 'Stranger Things' scares up big prizes at MTV Movie and TV Awards
- 2017 Is the Year of the Campy Christmas Movie
- Best family Halloween movies streaming on Netflix
- Vimeo to Take On Netflix With Premium Subscriptions
- How Netflix Can Dominate TV (Hint: It's Not Cheap)
- Marvel, Star Wars films to ditch Netflix for Disney service
- Will Smith's Genre Movies, Ranked
The Best Movies Added To Netflix In December 2022 have 848 words, post on www.forbes.com at December 3, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.