Jakarta ● Mon, November 28, 2022
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has extended the loan-restructuring program for certain businesses that it believes still require more time to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic and to withstand a global slowdown next year.
Textile and footwear manufacturers; hotels and restaurants; and businesses classed as micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) will be able to avail themselves of the restructuring program for another year, or until March 2024.
Meanwhile, companies outside of those categories will only be able to take advantage of the program until March 2023.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- With system-wide NPAs worse than Pakistan & Botswana, the Indian banking sector is in a mess
- No Man's Sky ARG 'Waking Titan' enters phase two
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes (Arc Week Update): Class Changes And Everything New
- Why I’m worried about Star Trek: Picard
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Walkthrough
- Destiny 2 Update 2.2.1 Patch Notes: Arc Super Changes, Drop Rate Tweaks, And New Exotic Catalysts
- Destiny 2 Update 2.2.1 Patch Notes: Arc Class Changes, Drop Rate Tweaks, And New Exotic Catalysts
- Carpetright looks to biggest shareholder for £80m sale to stay afloat
- ESGN Having Financial Difficulties, Unable to Pay Employees
- The Flare Path: Exit Rows And Brexit Rows
- The MMOnitor: CCP and Eve
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World Early Access review
- The Flare Path: Tiger Feat
- The Hoyt theory of True Detective season 3 might explain everything
- Overwatch League teams, structure, schedule and, everything else we know
- NPD: February sees 34 percent US sales spike
- 8 things Bumblebee’s John Cena loves, and 1 thing he’s wary of
- Brexit phrasebook: a guide to the talks' key terms
- Destiny 2 Weekly Reset for February 20: Nightfall, Raid, Flashpoint, and More
- Destiny 2 players are running out of things to do, and that's great
OJK extends loan-restructuring phase for just three sectors have 321 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at November 28, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.