Jakarta ● Wed, August 10 2022
The government has decided to postpone applying the new admission price for Komodo National Park in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), until Jan. 1, 2023 following an outcry from local residents as well as tourism businesses and activists.
The NTT administration has said that it would improve tourism facilities and infrastructure, as well as communicating the new policy in the interval.
The decision was made "following suggestions from various parties and on the direction of President Joko Widodo", NTT Tourism Office head Zeth Sony Libing said as quoted by Antara on Monday. "The NTT administration is open to suggestions, including from religious and community leaders," he added.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- UMass Boston Workers Protest On Campus Parking Rate Hike
- The ghosts of Imran Khan’s past: When PTI criticised PML-N for petroleum price hikes
- French PM Announces Delay to Fuel Tax Hikes That Sparked Protests: Local Media
- When the new 'pharma bros' show up, prescription prices can go through the roof
- Steep increase in parking charges in Delhi: A Fortuner will cost you an extra 55,000 now
- Pharma Is Back To Raising Drug Prices, But Increases Aren’t Quite As Eye-Popping As Industry Tries To Avoid Spotlight
- US wholesale prices up 0.3 percent in March
- 2019 Maruti Baleno likely to be launched on 27 January
- With a no tolerance policy on criticism, how is the PTI government different from an authoritarian regime?
- ARK Survival Evolved launches today; get caught up here with the trailer and roundup!
- The Florida Migrant Town That FEMA Forgot
- 2021 Tesla Model Y Debuts: Here’s What You Should Know
- Trump Administration Salutes Parade Of Generic Drug Approvals, But Hundreds Aren’t For Sale
- 13 Upcoming SUVs in India in 2019
- 5 Ways the Republican Tax-Reform Plan Hits Black Folks the Hardest
- A robust US job market likely defied shutdown
- It Will Soon Cost $5.80 Just To Set Foot In A NYC Yellow Cab
- The Ten Most Wasteful Transportation Projects In Modern History
- Friday's Best Deals: REI's Anniversary Sale, Weighted Blankets, Brother Printer, and More
- The MTA's Plan To Fix The Subway Will Cost A Fortune. Doing Nothing Will Cost Even More
Govt delays Komodo park price hike to January 2023 have 398 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.