KUALA LUMPUR (June 24): Radiant Globaltech Bhd is optimistic about expanding its customer base and sales of digitalisation solutions to the retail, industrial and food and beverages (F&B) sectors, benefiting from the strong demand for technology adoption in Malaysia and the Southeast Asia region.
The integrated technology solutions provider said the group's retail clientele includes major hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, departmental stores and pharmacies, while its industrial clientele includes fast-moving consumer goods players and manufacturing companies.
The group's F&B clientele comprises various types of F&B operations, such as quick- and full-service restaurants, chains and franchises, as well as cafes and kiosks, it said in a statement on Friday (June 24).
As pandemic restrictions were lifted, the group saw increased activities across various sectors in Malaysia, and in its regional markets of Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia in the first half of 2022.
"The group also received a number of enquiries and orders for its digitalisation solutions, such as point of sales systems, mobile and cloud-based management solutions, and warehouse management system," it said.
Meanwhile, Radiant Globaltech vice-chairman and senior executive director Paul Yap Ban Foo said the group is looking forward to improving efficiency and reliability of various business operations, while reinforcing its position as a preferred integrated technology solutions provider in Southeast Asia.
"We have been actively expanding our customer base despite the challenging pandemic environment, and with the recovering investment sentiment, we are confident of stronger growth momentum ahead," he added.
- CBRE | WTW cautiously optimistic about moderate growth in 2022’s property market
- Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Expansive Vision of Africa
- With Roe in doubt, states act on abortion limits, expansions
- With Roe In Doubt, States Act On Abortion Limits, Expansions
- Insulet Corp (PODD) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Skechers (SKX) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Intel (INTC) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- I tried a rare flower bath ritual to banish bad vibes. Here’s what I gained from it.
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Brokers Digest: Local Equities - Sunway Bhd, CIMB Group Holdings Bhd, Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd, Dagang Nexchange Bhd
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical inc (BMRN) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street slides as market turmoil continues
- Oil hits $90 a barrel for first time since 2014
- Power Integrations (POWI) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Cold warrior: why Eileen Gu ditched Team USA to ski for China
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Special report: RTD’s financial pressures make budgets tight, reducing service for years to come
- Amazon (AMZN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- In CY22, CY23, very confident about growth in Titan jewellery business: MD
- The Manhattan Office Market Is Starting to Get Back on Its Feet
Radiant Globaltech optimistic on expansion have 433 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.