Reuters filepix for illustration purpose only.
KUALA LUMPUR (June 29): Muslims in Malaysia will celebrate Aidiladha on July 10 (Sunday), according to assistant secretary to the Conference of Rulers Mohd Aseral Jusman.
"In adherence to the command of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, following the consent of the Rulers, on behalf of the Keeper of the Rulers' Seal, I hereby declare that 1 Zulhijah 1443 Hijrah falls on Friday, July 1, 2022.
“As such, Aidiladha (10 Zulhijah) for states in Malaysia is on Sunday, July 10, 2022,” he said in an announcement broadcast over Radio Televisyen Malaysia ( RTM ) on Wednesday (June 29) night.
- DRIVEN — John Smoltz: A Hall of Fame Career debuts July 10 on FOX Sports South
- Rays celebrate ‘Christmas in July’ at Tropicana Field
- ‘Non-emotional’ Billikens finally celebrate after snagging A-10 regular-season title outright
- FOX Sports Ohio celebrates All-Star Week with free photos, chances for FanFest tickets
- 70 facts celebrating Rod Carew’s 70th birthday
- Fan Express bus returns for 10 D-backs games in 2014
- Cardinals camp preview: 10 burning questions
- ‘Don Zimmer: A Life In Baseball’ premieres July 27 on Sun Sports
- Three Cuts: Braves fall to Padres in 10 as skid hits six
- FOX Sports Midwest to carry nearly 10 hours of Cardinals programming opening day
- Vargas’ side session goes well, could be back in rotation Sunday
- Squash champ hopes win offers boost to Malaysia
- LPGA Tour: Ryu starts hot, holds two-stroke in Malaysia
- South Korea’s Ha Na Jang leads LPGA Malaysia
- NFL has laundry list of verboten celebrations
- MotoGP: Yamaha riding strong while Marquez aims for comeback in Malaysia
- Sung Hyun Park shoots 10-under 62 in South Korea
- Rabat wins Moto2 title in Malaysia as Vinales wins race
- Jessica Korda wins LPGA Malaysia for 4th title
- Thompson wins LPGA Malaysia
Muslims in Malaysia to celebrate Aidiladha on Sunday, July 10 have 265 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.