Eli Manning apparently suffered an injury while attempting to exercise.
The former New York Giants quarterback has been retired for a few years at this point, and for some unknown reason, he thought it was a good idea to do a conditioning test. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
Well, it didn't go well!
Eli Manning Awkwardly Asks About Dead Former NBA Player On Live TV. The Video Will Make You Cringe https://t.co/7M2I2EkEka
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 16, 2021
Manning tweeted Tuesday, "So I thought it would be a good idea to try our old conditioning test for the Giants today. 10 half gassers (run sideline to sideline and back) in 18 seconds. I almost made 9 before I pulled my hammy. What was I thinking? Moron!!"
So I thought it would be a good idea to try our old conditioning test for the Giants today. 10 half gassers( run sideline to sideline and back) in 18 seconds. I almost made 9 before I pulled my hammy. What was I thinking?Moron!!
— Eli Manning (@EliManning) June 28, 2022
Hopefully, he's not too hurt. I'm sure it's just a minor bit of pain because if it was serious, I hardly doubt he'd be joking about it on Twitter.
Having said that, I have no idea why the hell Eli Manning thinks it's a good idea to do a conditioning test at the age of 41.
Eli Manning Flips Off The Cameras On Live TV In Hilarious Fashion https://t.co/a6dRqzcaNf
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 29, 2021
The dude was a shell of his former self by the time he retired from the NFL. He was never mobile to begin with, and things only got worse as his career winded down.
So, I have no doubt him running a conditioning drill would be very tough at this point.
Eli Manning Is Returning To The New York Giants. Here's What Fans Need To Know https://t.co/ogUJHBBBUk
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 21, 2021
Next time, just crack another beer and fire up the grill. That'll lead to a much better day than hurting yourself while conditioning.
- Man says he will prove he didn't kill Michael Jordan's dad
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Featurette Shows How Marvel De-Aged Michelle Pfeiffer and Created More VFX
- HCC student has history of mental health issues, lawyers say.
- The Latest: Trump says tough rhetoric led to NKorea summit
- Aquaman Has A Man Of Steel Easter Egg We All Missed
- Police say Sunnyvale crash driver targeted Indian family thinking they were Muslim, are treating attack as hate crime
- Police say YouTube shooter practiced at gun range prior to attack; Menifee family releases new statement
- Say Something Nice: IRON MAN 2
- The Latest: Israel says 24 killed at Gaza border ‘militants’
- Sherrie Hewson gets facial fillers on camera as she attempts to slow down the ageing process
- UPDATE: Police say man released without charges in Highland bar shooting was subdued with a Taser in 2012 cop battery incident
- Authorities: Man told officer he only drank when car stopped
- Antioch woman to get Carnegie hero award for wheeling elderly man out of fire-engulfed house
- I’m Still Blown Away by Mysterio in Spider-Man: Far From Home
- New 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' Images Are Here, And So Are More Problems
- Japanese Spider-Man May Show Up in Into the Spider-Verse 2
- Sam Elliott & Aiden Turner on Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
- Sam Elliott & Aidan Turner on Man Who Killed Hitler and Then the Bigfoot
- As the 2019 Women's March Dawns and the DNC and Others Pull Support, Tamika Mallory and Co-Leaders Confront the Divide Within
- Matt Smith ‘joining Marvel universe in Spider-Man spin-off Morbius’
Eli Manning Says He Pulled His Hamstring Attempting A Conditioning Drill have 618 words, post on dailycaller.com at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.