PAGOH (May 20): Perikatan Nasional (PN) supports the proposal for an early distribution of seats among its component parties in preparation for the 15th General Election (GE15), said its chairman Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.
However, he said the matter has yet to be discussed at the PN supreme council because it is more focused on its direction in the general election.
"I support if we complete the distribution of seats faster, in the early stages, there will be problems such as clash (in certain seats), but if we can resolve the problem early, we can overcome it so as not to interfere with our efforts to win the next general election,” he said when met at the Pagoh parliamentary constituency Aidilfitri Open House here on Friday (May 20).
On Wednesday, PAS vice-president Datuk Mohd Amar Nik Abdullah was reported to have said that PAS had discussed on the distribution of seats with Bersatu.
- The Restless, Stressed-Out Genius of Car Seat Headrest
- Meghan says she was NOT barred from Sandringham summit: Sussexes reveal they decided 'it wouldn't be necessary' for her to dial in as Charles made clear he doesn't have 'unlimited resources' to prop up son's finances
- Boris Johnson is 'breathing unassisted' and does NOT have pneumonia: Downing Street say PM is 'stable' and in 'good spirits' in intensive care as he battles coronavirus
- Twitter employees can work from home forever, CEO Jack Dorsey says
- 'Game-changing' antibody test will go to NHS frontline workers first and could be rolled out in 'days', government advisor says
- Coronavirus live updates: Fauci says at least 8 vaccine candidates being developed
- New York City was the source of US outbreak: Yale professor says 65% of the country's cases stemmed from the Big Apple despite first case emerging in Washington
- Why 'Tenet' and 'Mulan' Can Succeed Even If Theaters Dramatically Slash Seating
- Coronavirus live updates: Musk says Tesla will leave California
- Coronavirus live updates: California left out of remdesivir distribution again
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Could Mike Garcia be the first Republican to flip a California House seat since 1998?
- Coronavirus latest: WHO says 'Every country should still be at the highest level of alert'
- Coronavirus live updates: Pharmacies can conduct COVID-19 testing, Newsom says
- GOP poised to retake Katie Hill's California seat, as Trump-backed candidate wins big in Wisconsin
- Coronavirus live updates: Next phase of reopening maybe month away, Newsom says
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says he deserves more credit as U.S. death toll nears 80,000
- Trump Says Democrats Are Trying to 'Rig' A California Special Election—Here's What's Going On
- McDonald’s will reopen 40 drive-thrus next week across the UK and Ireland with all 900 open by early June
- Coronavirus live updates: Next phase of reopening maybe a month away, Newsom says
- CORRECTED-No-frills tycoon Franke says low air fares no panacea for COVID-19 crisis
PN supports early distribution of seats for GE15, says Muhyiddin have 451 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.