Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development Minister Tan Sri Noh Omar
SHAH ALAM (May 16): Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development Minister Tan Sri Noh Omar said his ministry plans to provide a special scheme to help graduate entrepreneurs.
"I will tell you about this (assistance) later but we are discussing it because, for example, we (already) have a scheme for the informal sector.
"So, it is time we have a special scheme for entrepreneurs among our local graduates," he said.
Noh said this to the media at the Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives (KUSKOP) Minister's Aidilfitri Celebration, which was also attended by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob here on Monday (May 16).
He also said his ministry would continue to help entrepreneurs with various forms of assistance provided by the government, especially when the country's economic activities are now back to normal.
"If we do not have time this year, we will request (additional assistance from the government) through the Budget for next year, especially for young entrepreneurs and graduates.
"This is a follow-up to my meeting with administrators from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Universiti Malaysia Kelantan and Universiti Utara Malaysia who have entrepreneurship courses," Noh said.
He noted that his ministry would further strengthen this relationship to provide opportunities for graduates.
- Training scheme helps disabled find jobs
- City plans massive special economic zone
- Facebook helps small businesses in Vietnam
- People with disabilities still need special social care
- Coca-Cola pushes for economic empowerment, social inclusion at APEC women entrepreneurs’ forum
- Unemployed graduates stick to simple jobs
- Woman becomes cop to help Vietnamese community in South Korea
- Helping people put their best foot forward
- TPP to help Vietnamese businesses access Australian market
- S Korea helps upgrade IT college in Da Nang
- Japan helps improve nutrition for mountainous children
- Vietnam plans major solar power growth
- Denmark to help Vietnam realize its energy and sustainable development targets
- Entrepreneur and Labour Hero Le Van Kiem: Bold in Business, Big-hearted in Life
- Woman Entrepreneurs Need Education and Training
- Clean-tech startups graduate from first Clean Tech Bootcamp
- Female entrepreneurs take Saigon crowdfunding event by storm
- Nurturing young entrepreneurs key to modernisation process
- Graduates take communes to their heart
- French programme nurtures entrepreneurs
KUSKOP plans to provide special scheme to help graduate entrepreneurs have 357 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at May 17, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.