KUALA LUMPUR (May 24): KAF Investment Bank Bhd has appointed Rafiza Ghazali as the chief executive officer (CEO) designate in leading its Digital Islamic Bank.
In a statement, the Malaysian financial services group said Rafiza will initially be joining KAF Investment Bank as part of the digital bank project team, pending the incorporation process of the digital bank entity.
Deputy chief executive officer Thariq Usman Ahmad said the bank is pleased to have Rafiza to head its digital banking leadership team, given her wealth of experience in both the private and public sectors.
"Her extensive foundation in banking as well as her involvement in innovation, particularly with the Malaysian financial technology community, will be a huge asset in the building of KAF’s digital banking partnership platform," he said.
According to the statement, Rafiza has experience across the financial industry from Pengurusan Danaharta Nasional Bhd to RHB Investment Bank Bhd, where she oversaw information technology, investment operations, corporate planning, finance and treasury settlement.
Rafiza also served with Bank Negara Malaysia, Thomson Reuters and Cagamas Bhd before her present role as group CEO of Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd, where she was instrumental in leading its transformation into a startup ecosystem builder and the agency responsible for managing the development of the Malaysian Startup Ecosystem Roadmap.
- Under Armour may be evolving into a fitness technology company
- Struggling against headwinds, Under Armour navigates shifting retail shoals
- 40 Small Business Trends and Predictions for 2017
- Starting a Service-Based Business: 4 Tips for Success
- Boxing Federation Controversy Puts Sport at Risk in the Next Olympics
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- How to Open a Private Medical Practice, Step by Step
KAF Investment Bank appoints Rafiza Ghazali as CEO designate for its Digital Islamic Bank have 295 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.