MANILA, Philippines — Most of the country will experience partly cloudy to cloudy skies with isolated light rains or rain showers on Wednesday, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said.
According to Pagasa's forecast, only Bicol Region and Eastern Visayas will experience cloudy skies with scattered rains and isolated thunderstorms on Wednesday due to the shear line , or the convergence of winds from amihan and the easterlies.
"Sa nalalabing bahagi ng Luzon kasama ang Metro Manila, asahan ang bahagyang maulap hanggang sa maulap na papawirin at may tsansa na magpakita ang sikat ang araw. Asahan din ang isolated na mahihinang pag-ulan. Asahan din ang malamig na simoy na hangin lalo na sa gabi at madaling araw," Pagasa weather specialist Aldczar Aurelio said in a weather forecast.
(For the rest of Luzon including Metro Manila, we can expect partly cloudy to cloudy skies. Also expect isolated light rains and cold breezes especially in the evening and midnight.)
"Sa nalalabing bahagi ng Visayas kasama na rin ang buong Mindanao, maganda at maaliwalas na panahon ang inaasahan natin ngayong araw dahil sa magiging bahagyang maulap hanggang maulap ang kalangitan, maliban sa isolated na mahihinang pag-ulan. Isolated ang pag-ulan dulot ng localized thunderstorms sa Mindanao," he added.
(For the rest of Visayas and Mindanao, there will be fair weather with partly cloudy to cloudy skies, except for isolated light rains. There will also be isolated rain showers due to localized thunderstorms in Mindanao.
Aurelio said Pagasa is currently not monitoring a low pressure area within or near the Philippine area of responsibility.
Below is the forecast temperature range in key cities or areas:
Metro Manila: 20 to 30 degrees Celsius
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
Click here for more weather related news.
- DC area is in for rainy, cloudy, cooler weather this weekend
- Rain begins over Bay Area; storm expected to bring rough surf, gusty winds to coast
- Backpacker Photo School: Light Direction
- Road Trippin' Japan (Part Two)
- What caused Wednesday night's rain burst? It's called a 'narrow cold‐frontal rain band'
- Film Review: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Cloudy skies and scattered showers expected across Southern California; temperatures expected to warm up by middle of the week
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 1
- Ranger Randy Morgenson's Epitaph in the Sky
- Night In A Whole New Light
- In the Grand Canyon, the drama of rain creates a watery world in the desert
- Light a Million Candles at Zojoji
- NOT REAL NEWS: Erupting Hawaii volcano not raining gemstones
- Box office forecast is 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs'
- Choss and Rain: Climbing (and Failing) in Alaska
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 2
- The Unbearable Lightness Of Being Scott Williamson
- 18 Luxury Travel Bloggers share their most luxurious hotel: Part Two
- Tripping the light fantastic: where to watch the Northern Lights
- No Flash Light Night Hike
Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with light rains to prevail in most of PH have 470 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.