KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 14): MNRB Holdings Bhd (MNRB) has appointed Muhammad Fikri Mohamad Rawi as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of its family takaful subsidiary, Takaful Ikhlas Family Bhd, effective Friday (Jan 14).
The national reinsurer said Muhammad Fikri, who was formerly CEO of Sun Life Malaysia Takaful Bhd, has served for almost three decades in the financial services sector, including 13 years specifically in the insurance and takaful industries.
In a statement, chairman Datuk Johar Che Mat said the board is confident under Muhammad Fikri's leadership, Takaful Ikhlas Family will emerge stronger and attain even greater success in the coming years.
"We are eager to see him leading the way in accelerating our business performance, as we expand and bolster our capabilities," he said.
Meanwhile, president and group chief executive officer Zaharudin Daud said this new appointment will further drive Takaful Ikhlas Family's commitment to achieving customer service excellence, delivering top-notch innovative products, and building brand loyalty.
- Muhammad Ali remembered as boxer who transcended sports world
- Vietnamese State President underscores APEC’s global role in keynote speech in Da Nang
- Nguyen Nam Phuong - CEO of Lan Anh One Member Co.,Ltd: Bravery, Wisdom Are Vital to Success
- Energy, not tech or finance, in CEO line-up for Trump's China visit
- New group links female entrepreneurs
- Waldorf Astoria, legendary New York hotel, closes for facelift
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/8
- Malaysian PM's full speech at ASEAN Summit, East Sea included
- Social News 20/11
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 6/6
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 16/4
- U.S. says late Taliban leader was planning attacks on Americans
- Children hospitalised for quinvaxem reactions
- Trump firm on agenda but says Americans have nothing to fear
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 20/6
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/12
- Guatemala mother searched 5 years for adopted girl
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 10/11
- Vietnam a top destination for expats
- Mike Wallace dead: ’60 Minutes’ legend was 93
MNRB names Muhammad Fikri as Takaful Ikhlas Family’s new president, CEO have 296 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.