KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 14): MNRB Holdings Bhd (MNRB) has appointed Muhammad Fikri Mohamad Rawi as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of its family takaful subsidiary, Takaful Ikhlas Family Bhd, effective Friday (Jan 14).
The national reinsurer said Muhammad Fikri, who was formerly CEO of Sun Life Malaysia Takaful Bhd, has served for almost three decades in the financial services sector, including 13 years specifically in the insurance and takaful industries.
In a statement, chairman Datuk Johar Che Mat said the board is confident under Muhammad Fikri's leadership, Takaful Ikhlas Family will emerge stronger and attain even greater success in the coming years.
"We are eager to see him leading the way in accelerating our business performance, as we expand and bolster our capabilities," he said.
Meanwhile, president and group chief executive officer Zaharudin Daud said this new appointment will further drive Takaful Ikhlas Family's commitment to achieving customer service excellence, delivering top-notch innovative products, and building brand loyalty.
- McDonald’s HR chief becomes second high-ranking British employee to leave after fast food giant’s CEO was fired over consensual relationship with an employee
- Muhammad Ali: Last Tango in Vegas
- This coat design isn't just saving lives. It's launching new careers for homeless people
- Nearly 400 new species are found in the Amazon in just two years, but ALL are in areas threatened by human activity
- "I believe in this airplane": Boeing's new CEO says 737 Max to fly again this year
- Toyota expands car sharing scheme across Europe as it launches new services including a carpool app and a subscription-based leasing program
- Trump doesn't want to face another woman, claims Elizabeth Warren as she swings back at the president's prediction that Biden, Beto, Bernie or Buttigieg will survive to challenge him
- From SOTY's St Teresa to KKHH's St Xavier's, B-town is fixated with western names
- Max jet crisis big challenge for new CEO
- MAX jet crisis big challenge for new CEO
- Impeachment, Student Debt Relief and Jail Time for CEOs: Elizabeth Warren's Policies Help Her Stand Out Among 2020 Field
- Silicon Valley CEO Pleads ‘No Contest’ to Abusing His Wife—and Is Offered a Deal for Less Than 30 Days in Jail
- Breakingviews - Santander CEO fiasco exposes banking’s fault line
- Who is Jed York? 5 things to know about the San Francisco 49ers' CEO
- Google CEO backs temporary ban on facial recognition
- Aviron Names Ex-Fox Exec Tomas Jegeus CEO As Company Adds Production & Intl Distribution Plans
- President Obama asserts power over small waterways
- Hallmark Media CEO Leaves, Month After Same-Sex ad Backlash
- The Hill's Morning Report — President Trump on trial
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital welcomes new COO
MNRB names Muhammad Fikri as Takaful Ikhlas Family’s new president, CEO have 423 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.