KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 3): “If the Dying Could Speak” — Malaysia's first e-book on Covid-19, has been made available online on Friday (Dec 3) by E-Sentral bookstore.
The e-book was authored by veteran journalist cum Associate Professor M.Krishnamoorthy in a hope that it will help decision-makers to learn from health experts on innovative and viable healthcare strategies.
Krishnamoorthy, in a statement on Friday, said that the e-book takes the readers on a sobering journey to the man who breathed his last without the comfort of his family.
It also describes scenes of the appreciation for frontliners who worked beyond 24 hours in the hour of the nation's need, he said.
The book cover reflects the “love” sign using the Malaysian flag, with a subtitle: “30,000 Deaths & 3 Million Covid Cases: Lessons to be Learned”.
Krishnamoorthy has previously been a journalist with Bernama, The Star, NST, CNN, BBC and New York Times .
In the foreword, Senior lecturer of Xiamen University Malaysia Jenny Maganran Goh stated that through 33 personal anecdotal chapters along with news articles, commentaries, and insights, the author shows how Malaysians psyche changed during the pandemic and certainly is a fresh narrative of people caught in a historic crisis, and is set to prick emotions.
- 100 Notable Books of 2018
- Community meetings in the San Fernando Valley, Dec. 10-17
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Dec. 14-21
- John Lennon was ‘absolutely devastated’ of losing his mother in a tragic road accident, book reveals
- Veterans Day meals 2018: Free food and deals on the Nov. 12 holiday
- 61 Best Books From 2018 That Will Make the Perfect Christmas Gift
- Ex-White House Aide Details Trump's 'Team Of Vipers' In Tell-All Book: 'We Were Ruthless'
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Nov. 30-Dec. 7
- Trump’s Book Club: A president who doesn’t read promotes the books that promote him
- Books make great gifts, and these three from Minnesota authors fit the bill
- Community meetings in the San Fernando Valley, Dec. 17-24
- Jeff Tweedy's Book Chronicles His Struggles with Mental Illness, Addiction — and Both Jays
- 20 books to look out for in 2019, according to local experts
- 19 Fun Things to Do in NYC on Veterans Day Weekend
- The Six Best Culinary Events This Weekend — Including Deals for Veterans
- Community meetings in the San Fernando Valley, Dec. 31-Jan. 7
- Charity events in the San Fernando Valley area, Nov. 19-26
- Charity events in the San Fernando Valley, Dec. 10-17
- Construction begins on housing for homeless veterans
- Charity events in the San Fernando Valley area, Nov. 12-19
Malaysia’s first Covid-19 e-book by veteran journalist released on Dec 3 have 413 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.