KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 3): “If the Dying Could Speak” — Malaysia's first e-book on Covid-19, has been made available online on Friday (Dec 3) by E-Sentral bookstore.
The e-book was authored by veteran journalist cum Associate Professor M.Krishnamoorthy in a hope that it will help decision-makers to learn from health experts on innovative and viable healthcare strategies.
Krishnamoorthy, in a statement on Friday, said that the e-book takes the readers on a sobering journey to the man who breathed his last without the comfort of his family.
It also describes scenes of the appreciation for frontliners who worked beyond 24 hours in the hour of the nation's need, he said.
The book cover reflects the “love” sign using the Malaysian flag, with a subtitle: “30,000 Deaths & 3 Million Covid Cases: Lessons to be Learned”.
Krishnamoorthy has previously been a journalist with Bernama, The Star, NST, CNN, BBC and New York Times .
In the foreword, Senior lecturer of Xiamen University Malaysia Jenny Maganran Goh stated that through 33 personal anecdotal chapters along with news articles, commentaries, and insights, the author shows how Malaysians psyche changed during the pandemic and certainly is a fresh narrative of people caught in a historic crisis, and is set to prick emotions.
- UK to remove all countries from Covid-19 travel red list on Dec 15
- Ex-Gov. Cuomo Must Turn Over $5.1 Million From Covid-19 Book Deal, New York Says
- Malaysia's Petronas says Covid-19 variants to keep oil demand uncertain
- Parkland Hospital Reducing Visiting Hours As COVID-19 Cases Rise
- Walgreens Announces Customer Limit On COVID-19 Test Purchases
- Covid-19: Compulsory for umrah returnees to wear digital detectors, says Khairy
- Covid-19 Watch: 97.5% of Malaysia's adult population fully vaccinated
- Covid-19 Watch: 97.6% of Malaysia's adult population fully vaccinated
- Singapore reports 195 new Covid-19 cases and 45 Omicron cases on Monday night (Dec 20)
- Singapore reports 370 new Covid-19 cases and five deaths on Sunday (Dec 13); lowest number of new infections since Sept 8
- Singapore reports 248 new Covid-19 cases; a total of 448 Omicron cases confirmed up to Dec 25
- Hugh Jackman Cancels Shows after Testing Positive for Covid-19
- Covid-19: Health Ministry investigating Omicron case involving man returning from Malaysia
- Covid-19: Proposed RM1mil maximum compound over breach of SOP will derail economic recovery efforts, says business community
- Covid-19 Watch: 62 Omicron variant cases detected in Malaysia so far
- Covid-19: Umrah pilgrimages for Malaysians temporarily suspended from Jan 8, says Khairy
- Covid-19: Eight-year-old girl is second Omicron case detected in the country
- Covid-19: Malaysia’s death toll reaches 31,352 with 19 new fatalities
- Covid-19: Khairy lists non-compliance with SOPs, home quarantine rules among reasons for umrah suspension
- Covid-19 Watch: Research on Malaysia's vaccine at proof-of-concept stage
Malaysia’s first Covid-19 e-book by veteran journalist released on Dec 3 have 418 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.