KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 5): Kedah-based developers Imperio Group and Aman Setia Group are set to launch The Tenz in Simpang Kuala and Midtown @ Bandar Sejahtera in Pokok Sena, both in Alor Setar, and The Mirra in Sungai Petani on Dec 12. These projects are under the companies' joint campaign called 'Senang', which aims to make affordable housing a reality for more people.
The Tenz will house 364 serviced apartments, 126 service suites and a 178-room hotel. It will also have 63 shops and offices in a five-storey podium, which will be launched in four phases. Phase 1, which is called Vivre Residence, will be launched on Dec 12. It will comprise serviced apartments with built-ups of 774, 881 and 1,565 sq ft (duplexes) respectively and are priced from RM288,000.
Meanwhile, Midtown @ Bandar Sejahtera will comprise 148 two-storey terraced houses, 32 one-storey cluster homes and 40 two-storey shops, while Phase 1 of The Mirra will offer 36 one-storey semi-detached houses and three 1-storey bungalows.
Read more about it in the latest issue of City & Country , which comes out with The Edge Malaysia weekly’s Dec 6 edition.
Save by subscribing to us for your print and/or digital copy.
- BMW India launches 3 Series Gran Turismo 'Shadow Edition', priced at Rs 42.50 lakh
- Vectus launches new TVC featuring Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor
- Police launch investigation into Burnley football fan who chartered a plane and flew White Lives Matter banner above Etihad stadium over racially aggravated public order offence as his engineering company probes his conduct
- NHS Test and Trace app to FINALLY be launched today... three months after it was promised
- CBS teams up with public safety advisory group to consult on police and crime shows like NCIS and Blue Bloods
- Ex-Google and Facebook employees launch a campaign to warn about the addictive dangers of the technologies they helped build
- Taliban launch attacks as they start Afghan spring offensive
- Friedkin Group wants to make Roma one of the world's greatest clubs after takeover
- The 80 best Netflix series and TV shows to watch right now
- MTV International Launching 10 Part Series Promoting Global Black Lives Matter Movement
- ‘Vida’ Creator Tanya Saracho Inks Development Deal With UCP, Launches Latinx Talent Lab
- Questions Netflix’s Tiger King must answer in series 2 – from Carole Baskin’s husband to Joe Exotic’s zoo & Doc’s cult
- HT Media launches HT AdWorks, first-of-its-kind affordable advertising programme
- Amazon's Violent Conspiracy Theory Series Utopia Gets Premiere Date And New Trailer
- Amazon's Upcoming Series Utopia Gets Premiere Date And Intense New Trailer
- 2016 in review - November: Cubs win World Series, Steven Gerrard retires and Nico Rosberg becomes F1 champion
- Embracer Group acquires Metro developer 4A Games and several other studios
- ‘Scream’: Jenna Ortega Joins Spyglass Media Group & Paramount Pictures’ Horror Relaunch
- New York leads group of states, cities filing lawsuit challenging Postal Service changes
- Catfights, couture & $40m mansions... are you tuned into TV's guiltiest secret? Selling Sunset, a reality show that follows the fortunes of a group of Los Angeles estate agents, has become a surprise hit in the UK, writes ALISON BOSHOFF
Imperio Group and Aman Setia Group launch 'Senang' series have 500 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.