MANILA, Philippines — Fair weather will prevail nationwide on Sunday with possible isolated rain showers in Luzon and the Visayas due to the northeast monsoon or "amihan", the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) reported.
"Makulimlim na panahon sa area ng Northern Luzon dahil sa amihan, yung mga pag-ulan mahina lang po, so generally maganda pa din 'yung panahon na mararanasan diyan," Pagasa weather specialist Ezra Bulquerin said.
(It will be cloudy in Northern Luzon with rain showers due to the amihan, but generally the weather will be fair.)
"Ganoon din po sa Visayas at Mindanao, magandang panahon ang mararanasan, mga isolated light rains po ang mararanasan sa Visayas area, sa Mindanao, possible pong magkaroon ng mga thunderstorms diyan," he added.
(Fair weather conditions are also expected in Visayas and Mindanao. In the Visayas, isolated rain showers are expected while in Mindanao, thunderstorms are possible.)
Meanwhile, Pagasa raised gale warning over the seaboards of Northern Luzon and Central Luzon, as well as the eastern seaboards of the Visayas and Mindanao.
Rough to very rough sea conditions with waves of from 2.8 to 4.5 meters are expected.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
- Britain set to experience sunny settled weather after wet weekend
- Rumson-Fair Haven Weekend Weather Forecast
- Sunny Sunday could give way to wintry mix, slippery Monday morning commute in Lansing area
- NWS: Weekend skies remain sunny; stormy weather to hit Sierra next week
- Rain (and possible snow showers) will give way to sunny Sunday
- UK weather forecast: Britons braced for ‘RAW’ winds and heavy rain as temperatures plunge
- Sunny spells in the south with cloud and showery rain in the north west
- UK weather forecast: Britain braced for VIOLENT CYCLONIC SYSTEM of thunder, gales and SNOW
- Warm and sunny across England and Wales with a few showers in the southeast
- UK weather forecast: Britain to SIZZLE in 70F heat as TROPICAL PLUME brings BAKING weather
- Northern Virginia Weather: Hazardous Outlook Issued
- Bright and sunny in sheltered western areas with a cloudy damp start elsewhere
- Minnesota Weather: Dangerously Cold Temperatures To Return
- Dry with pleasant sunny spells in the south, wind and showers in the north
- UK weather forecast: BONE-CHILLING cold front moves in for -5 degree Mother's Day FREEZE
- With Spring Around The Corner, Weather Takes Turn Tomorrow
- NYC Weather: Forecast Predicts High Of 65 Approaching
- Maryland Weather: Hazardous Outlook Issued For 7 Counties
- UK weather forecast: Storm set to BATTER Britain with gales, heavy showers and hill SNOW
- Sunday's UK weather forecast — cloudier and colder with a chance of rain later
Fair, sunny Sunday weather nationwide — Pagasa have 408 words, post on newsinfo.inquirer.net at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.