KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 28): Tropicana Corp Bhd on Dec 5 will unveil its latest product — Tropicana Journey Collection —which will feature resort-themed developments. Starting off the collection are two projects — Tropicana Grandhill in Genting Highlands and Tropicana Cenang on the island of Langkawi.
"Tropicana pioneered the concept of residential resort-style living with the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort two decades ago. Drawing from the success of its resort-themed developments, the Tropicana Journey Collection was born," says group managing director Dion Tan.
Tropicana Grandhill will cover 112 freehold acres with an estimated gross development value of RM20 billion. It will feature residences, retail, healthcare and wellness facilities, an international school, a senior living facility and a park. At present, units are open for sale at its TwinPines Serviced Suites that comes with 1,443 units with built-ups starting from 379 sq ft.
From the highlands to the seaside, Tropicana Cenang will provide serviced suites, retail facilities, a hotel and, possibly, a branded residence. The Assana Serviced Suites was soft launched in September this year and offers 831 units that look out to the Andaman Sea. Unit sizes start from 380 sq ft.
Read more about the Tropicana Journey Collection in The Edge Malaysia weekly 's Nov 29, 2021 edition.
- Health care, Trump and Pelosi are among top themes of 2018 campaign ads
- The Latest: Brother contacts police after Vegas shooting
- The Latest: Vegas shooting witnesses describe police heroism
- Florida tourism: 116.5M visitors set record despite Hurricane Irma
- Energy & Environmental Law Update: September 28, 2015
- World Investors Eye Egypt’s Future
- Africa Update for August 6, 2015
- Second Circuit Clarifies the Use of Legal Presumptions of Consumer Confusion and Injury in Certain Lanham Act Cases
- Practice report: Husker wide receiver Tyjon Lindsey says playing for Scott Frost "a dream come true"
- Safe Harbor Replacement EU-US Privacy Shield Approved
- Energy & Environmental Law Update - September 2, 2015
- Inside China's Incredible 'Fake Cities': Why Even Xi Jinping Couldn't Stop Replicas of The World's Greatest Landmarks
- Financial Services Legislative And Regulatory Update March 5, 2012
- Energy and Environmental Law Updates - June 24, 2012
- June 2015 Credits and Incentives Update
- ABA initiatives raise public awareness about the Magna Carta's significance
- The best film scenes of 2016
- California Republican activists favor John Cox for governor but remain divided
- Trump's Tariff War Is The Final Act Of A Broken System
- Device Treating Pain Draws Thousands of Injury Reports
Tropicana to unveil its resort-themed collection have 400 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.