Grand Cayman offers more than just crystal clear waters, subtropical forests, and award-winning beaches —it's also a destination with world-class hotels and acclaimed restaurants. And now, with the newest addition of Mandarin Oriental to the island, the highest level of luxury will be a welcome addition to the southern shore.
This is the first Mandarin Oriental Residences in the Caribbean and is part of a major Grand Cayman real estate market boom. The residences are positioned on a sanctuary above the highest elevation on the island, on the southern shore in an area called St. James Point. The new development is the first five-star property built away from Grand Cayman's famed Seven Mile Beach.
With a dramatic vista of a secluded beach framed by cliffs and tropical forests, the new property will include 89 Mandarin Oriental Residences and a 100 key hotel. Options range from two to four-bedroom residences, all offering private outdoor verandas and terraces with direct ocean views. The four-bedroom penthouse features expansive outdoor terraces with its own plunge pool and outdoor kitchen.
The residences will break ground in 2022, with anticipated completion in 2024. Pricing starts at $4 million, with sales launching in the first quarter of 2022. Ownership will definitely have its privileges with signature dining venues, wellness amenities, a destination spa, and much more, all accompanied by Mandarin Oriental's impressive service.
Grand Cayman is the largest and most visited of the three Cayman Islands and is famous for its tranquil and safe environment, clear waters, and world-class diving. It offers many activities, accommodations, and attractions and is approximately 76 square miles, 22 miles long, and home to over 50,000 residents.
Melkonian Capital and RAL is the developer with architect Hart Howerton for Phase 1 and interior design is by Meyer Davis.
"We are delighted to announce this exciting new project, which will be the Group's second property in the Caribbean and a fitting extension to our growing global resort portfolio," said James Riley, Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. "The owner has assembled a spectacular site and has the long-term vision to create a unique resort experience that, together with Mandarin Oriental's renowned service, will ensure an exceptional offering in Grand Cayman."
"My family and I have been coming to Grand Cayman for many years and love it," said Ryan Melkonian, Managing Partner of Melkonian Capital, the owner of Mandarin Oriental Grand Cayman. "I see it as sanctuary of sophisticated design, service and hospitality, brought to life by our partnership with Mandarin Oriental. We've got a great team in place to make the Residences at Mandarin Oriental Grand Cayman the finest resort community in the Caribbean."
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Bumper Sticker Contest
- Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned Hands-On
- 7 movies that inspired Resident Evil 7 (and none of them are actually Resident Evil)
- Resident Evil 4 Preview
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Fails to Overcome RE7 in First Week UK Sales
- Resident Evil 2: How to Get the Lore Explore Achievement/Trophy
- Resident Evil 4 Feature Preview
- Ada Wong is Resident Evil 6's fourth playable character
- PS4/Xbox One's First Resident Evil: Revelations HD Videos Debut
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Will Star Claire Redfield and Barry's Daughter
- Nuby Tech Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller Review
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Weekend Update: Robbery and Home Invasion
- Resident Evil 2 is Capcom’s Biggest Launch In 2 Years, Tops UK Charts
- Resident Evil 4 E3 2004 Hands-On Impressions
- Resident Evil 6: The Third Guy Is Wesker's Son
- Top 10 UK Sales Chart: Resident Evil 7 Holds On To Top Spot
- Top 10 UK Sales Chart: Resident Evil 7 Has Third-Best Debut In Series History
- Can Grand Theft Auto V Steal My Heart?
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Weekend Update: Tales From San Fierro
- Grand Theft Auto IV Hands-On
First Look: The Residences At Mandarin Oriental Grand Cayman have 621 words, post on www.forbes.com at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.