Filepix: Andrew Reddy and Datuk Jared Lim in year 2015
SINGAPORE (Nov 24): Chaswood Resources, fresh from calling off its US$1 billion RTO deal with 3DOM Inc, has signed a US$500 million (S$678.6 million) deal one week later instead with a business linked to one its controlling shareholder Jared Lim.
Under terms of a binding term sheet signed on Wednesday, Nov 24, Chaswood Resources will acquire a Hong Kong based company called HK Aerospace Beidou New Energy Technology Co (HKAB), whose largest shareholder is Techna-X, a Bursa-listed company.
Chaswood Resources plans to pay for the US$500 million acquisition by …(click on link for full story on theedgesingapore.com)
- Edited Transcript of IDN earnings conference call or presentation 1-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Picture imperfect
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- This Key Battery Metal Is Set To Soar By 250%
- Edited Transcript of LMT earnings conference call or presentation 22-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ADC earnings conference call or presentation 22-Oct-19 1:00pm GMT
- IT's exercise in utilities
- What ails Oracle?
- Samsung feels the power as Galaxy Note 2 lifts off
- Merger to dull HP's crown jewel?
- IBM said to be eyeing a sale of its PC business
- Microsoft plans software licensing revamp
- Making the case for Windows on Palm devices
- Merger would be bittersweet victory
- Calif. to Amazon sellers: We're coming for those sales taxes
Chaswood Resources inks US$500 mil RTO deal week after spiking an earlier US$1 bil deal have 209 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.