It sounds like there's a good chance James Franklin is the next coach of the USC Trojans.
The Trojans are currently searching for a new head coach after firing Clay Helton, and the PSU coach has been mentioned a ton as the possible choice. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
— Mike Bohn (@USC_mikebohn) September 13, 2021
According to John Canzano, he believes Franklin will likely be the next coach of the Trojans after speaking with industry insiders.
USC football… talked to a few industry insiders this weekend about the Trojans' search for the next head coach.
Left those talks thinking James Franklin ends up with the job.
— John Canzano (@johncanzanobft) October 17, 2021
James Franklin would probably be a great hire for the USC Trojans. The man has done a nice job with Penn State and he somehow managed to win at Vanderbilt before that.
Anyone capable of winning at Vanderbilt is a legit coach. It's notoriously one of the most difficult jobs in the P5, but he managed to breathe life into the program.
View this post on Instagram
Take away PSU's horrible 2020 season, and Franklin has had a lot more success at a high level with the Nittany Lions than he's had failures.
The Trojans need a big name with a proven record, and Franklin is probably the best option on the table. Now, would he leave PSU? I don't know, but everyone has a price. Not only does everyone have a price, but there's no doubt USC can pay it.
View this post on Instagram
It's going to be fascinating to see what he decides to do, but if USC can land him, it'd be a huge win for the Trojans.
- Ole Miss' Lane Kiffin on USC head coaching vacancy: 'I’m fully committed to where I’m at'
- USC football: James Franklin, Luke Fickell among 'warm' candidates in coaching search
- Former USC soccer coach used Google image search results to create fake athlete profiles
- Former USC Soccer Coach Laura Janke Admits To Creating Fake Athletic Profiles To Help Unqualified Students
- Premiership head coaches urge league to ‘get the game out there’ as free-to-air highlights scrapped
- Atlanta Dream hire ex-WNBA player Tanisha Wright as new head coach
- Jon Gruden Is Out As Raiders Head Coach Following Email Scandal
- Jaguars' Urban Meyer says he never considered resigning as head coach
- Women's Super League Grand Final: St Helens head coach Derek Hardman proud of treble winners
- Ex-USC soccer coach tells of faking athletic credentials
- USC’s Head Swim Coach Jeremy Kipp On Leave During Investigation Into Reports Of Abusive Behavior
- USC coaching search: Anthony Lynn contacted by boosters, per report
- USC coaching search: Paul Finebaum endorses reunion with Lane Kiffin, Trojans
- Missouri football: DL coach Jethro Franklin fired after 62-24 loss to Tennessee, per reports
- Colorado AD apologizes after football coach shoves TV camera
- Urban Meyer: No thoughts of stepping down as Jaguars coach after viral bar video
- Raiders Coach Resigns After Homophobic and Misogynistic Emails
- Raiders Coach Made Racist Comment About N.F.L. Players’ Union Chief
- Patriots-Buccaneers Injury Report: J.C. Jackson Among 8 Pats Listed As Questionable; Rob Gronkowski Listed As Doubtful
- REPORT: USC Boosters Have Reached Out To Anthony Lynn
REPORT: James Franklin Might Be The Leader To Be USC’s Next Head Coach have 574 words, post on dailycaller.com at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.