ICICI Securities on Tuesday reported a 26 per cent jump in profit after tax to Rs 351 crore in the three months ended September 2021 on account of growth in revenue and improvement in margins.
In comparison, the company had posted a profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 278 crore in the same quarter preceding fiscal, ICICI Securities, a subsidiary of ICICI Bank, said in a statement.
The company’s revenue rose to Rs 857 crore in the second quarter ended September 30, 2021 from Rs 680 crore in the same period preceding the financial year.
The company has attributed the growth in revenues to strong all-around performance across business segments.
“Our strategy of broad basing our customer acquisition engine is paying off and I am happy to report highest ever quarterly customer addition yet again this quarter,” ICICI Securities Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Vijay Chandok said.
During the quarter, younger millennials and Gen Z accounted for 65 per cent of new customers (vs 39 per cent a year ago) and those from tier II and below cities are now 84 per cent of new customers (67 per cent last year), he added.
The board has declared an interim dividend of Rs 11.25 per share in the quarter under review as compared to Rs 8 in the second quarter of the financial year 2020-21.
ICICI Securities is the country’s leading retail-led equity franchise, distributor of financial products, and investment bank.
- SKF India Q1 results: Co posts net profit at Rs 79 crore
- Icra Q1 net profit surges 43% to Rs 24.34 crore; announces dividend of Rs 27/share
- Jhunjhunwala adds IB Housing to his portfolio, picks stake worth Rs 278 crore
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks Indiabulls Housing stake worth Rs 278 crore
- Virgin Galactic's Tickets for Trip to Space Start at Rs 3 Crore Per Seat
- Windlas Biotech IPO opens on Aug 4, price band fixed at Rs 448-460
- Federal Bank Q2 results: Net profit falls 26% YoY to Rs 308 crore as provisions rise
- BPCL shares in high demand on likely large dividend payout
- ICICI Bank Q1 takeaways: Pick up in disbursements, fall in provisions & more
- Add Ceat, target price Rs 1540: ICICI Securities
- ICICI Securities Q1 Results: Profit surges 61%, revenue up 37%
- Bajaj Finserv Q1 results: PAT falls 31% YoY to Rs 833 crore hit by Covid 2.0
- Buy Havells India, target price Rs 1320: ICICI Securities
- Blackstone, ICICI Group and BPCL backed Fino Payments Bank Files For Rs 1,300 cr IPO; first by a profitable fintech firm
- U GRO Capital crosses Rs 2,000 crore milestone on loan disbursals
- Just Dial founder Mani sells 21% to Reliance Retail in Rs 1,332 crore block deal
- ₹500 cr. COVID claims leave ICICI Prudential in the red with ₹186 cr. Q1 net loss
- ICICI Lombard Q1 results: Net profit slumps 62% to Rs 152 cr on Covid impact
- ICICI Bank Q1: Is the aggressive retail bet turning risky in the second wave?
- Nuvoco Vistas gets Sebi nod to raise Rs 5,000 crore through IPO
ICICI Securities Q2 PAT up 26% to Rs 351-crore; announces interim dividend of Rs 11.25/share have 469 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.