ICICI Securities Ltd.
Motilal Oswal has come out with its second quarter (July-September' 21) earnings estimates for the NBFC sector. The brokerage house expects ICICI Securities to report net profit at Rs. 322 crore up 15.8% year-on-year (up 3.6% quarter-on-quarter).
Net Interest Income (NII) is expected to increase by 15.4 percent Y-o-Y (up 5.1 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 785.5 crore, according to Motilal Oswal.
Pre Provision Operating Profit (PPOP) is likely to rise by 16.6% Y-o-Y (up 4.2 percent Q-o-Q) to Rs. 434 crore.
Disclaimer: The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on moneycontrol.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. Moneycontrol.com advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
- Qiwi IFRS adjusted net profit jumps to 1.965 bln rbl in Apr–Jun
- Credit Suisse beats expectations with jump in Q2 profits
- Acquisitions boost OTP Bank earnings in second quarter
- Lawmaker slams Facebook over failure to remove Chch vid
- Monthly round up report for April
- US stocks surge after White House delays key tariffs on China
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- Shen Yun: Fighting Communism
- Hull City v Wigan Athletic live score updates from KCOM Stadium
- Not the world order we wanted
- The WalesOnline 35 Under 35 women 2019
- Lloyds Banking Group: Q1 results analysis
- Progress and its discontents
- How private equity eroded the right to housing
- Revealed: all the Plymouth Business Award 2019 winners
- The London Stock Exchange buys Refinitiv
ICICI Securities Q2 Net Profit seen up 15.8% YoY to Rs. 322 cr: Motilal Oswal have 239 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.