SINGAPORE (Sept 15): Singapore Exchange (SGX) and The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) have on Tuesday, Sept 14, announced the introduction of the Thailand-Singapore Depository Receipts (DR) Linkage, the first exchange-level depository receipts (DR) cooperation in ASEAN.
Under the Thailand-Singapore DR Linkage, DRs representing shares in an SGX-listed security will be issued for trading on SET and vice versa.
Investors in Thailand and Singapore will be able to buy and sell securities via a DR through their local broker arrangements and in their domestic currency. The DRs will …(click on link for full story on theedgesingapore.com)
- Anomaly in Top Glove’s ADR positive for shares on Bursa, SGX
- Singapore's PayNow linked to Thailand's PromptPay, allowing funds transfers 'within a matter of minutes'
- Singapore and Thailand link up cross-border fast payments in a world first
- Task force charting Singapore’s post-COVID-19 recovery puts out 5 recommendations
- How Tinder and K-dramas changed dating preferences in Singapore
- PromptPay linked to Singapore's PayNow
- PromptPay links up with Singapore's PayNow
- Singapore-Thailand pact lets users send money cross-border via mobile number
- Big Tech drawn to new Singapore carbon offset trading market
- 10 ways to reduce your personal income tax in Singapore for YA2020
- Singapore's Healthcare Industry: Gateway to ASEAN’s Healthcare Market
- ADB meets to set course on region’s development
- Taiwanese bubble tea brand The Alley and its brown sugar pearls are coming to Singapore
- Govt launches roadmap for AI
- Microsoft launches first-ever APAC cybersecurity council
- 'Covid-19 viral fragments detected in wastewater': Why Yishun, Hougang HDB blocks' residents face mass testing
- Asean News Headlines as at 8pm on Friday (April 30)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 16
- The rise of plant-based meat in Asia
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 11
SGX and SET to launch Thailand-Singapore Depository Receipts Linkage have 264 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.