Up-and-coming artist Recio expresses the familiar feeling of being adrift and isolated in a constantly moving world in his self-penned debut release under Tarsier Records, "Tired Eyes"—a reflection of his personal feelings during the quarantine.
"I realized by talking to my friends that a lot of us are tired of the current condition of studying and working in the online setting," he explained.
"We were all shoved into a system we were unfamiliar with, which resulted in a startling decline in everyone's morale. I hope this song helps the people who need to hear it feel less alone in our current world of isolation."
The lo-fi (low-fidelity) track which will be part of his upcoming EP is accompanied by calm guitar strumming influenced by Frank Ocean and Florence + The Machine. It evokes wistfulness by remembering better days and missing out on many things.
Recio, who specializes in indie, lo-fi, and R&B music, launched his music career in 2020 through his independent EP "Music for Your Valentine."
- ‘Alien: Isolation’ Achievement & Trophy List Revealed
- That Game Company’s Journey detailed at E3 briefing
- Review: Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl – The Nintendo 3DS Gets Another Brilliant RPG Under Its Belt
- The best PS4 games
- Face-Off: The Last of Us Remastered
- Hands-On Preview: Dying Light – Alone in the Dark
- Horizon Zero Dawn Music Composers Talk Bringing It to Life; Soundtrack on Spotify
- ‘Crysis 3’ Announced for 2013; Details on Plot & Pre-Order ‘Hunter’ Edition
- Meet the teenager who started a charity to help those with disabilities using the magic of VR
- Naughty Dog Announces The Last Of Us 2 Poster And Theme On Outbreak Day
- Thank you for the music: The Rock Band Story
- Falling in love with Forza Horizon 3's brilliantly incongruous soundtrack
- Aggressive strategies dominate first weekend of League of Legends' $2 million tournament
- The Mass Effect companions, ranked from worst to best
- No Doubt files lawsuit against Activision over its use in Band Hero
- E3’s Most Misused Word: Revolutionize
- Analysis: An M for Mature
- Analysis: 'Socially Awkward' - The Return of Skill
- RPGs may never top Ultima 7, but Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes close
- First drive: 2016 Lamborghini Huracán Spyder
Recio sings about isolation, his quarantine experience have 352 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.