advertisement advertisement advertisement Over the last decade or so, people have become increasingly interested in where their products come from and whether they align with their values. Starbucks customers can trace their coffee back to the farm where it was grown; Patagonia will tell you where its Better Sweater fleece was made. advertisement advertisement But what about toilet paper? A new ad campaign is hyping a start-up called Flush, that wants you to know which old growth forest you're wiping with. OK, not really. Flush is, thankfully, completely fake. But the campaign is from a real toilet paper start-up called Cloud Paper , which makes TP and paper towels out of bamboo. Launched in 2019, Cloud Paper has an impressive list of backers, including Marc Benioff, Mark Cuban, Robert Downey Jr.'s FootPrint Coalition Ventures fund, Ashton Kutcher, Gwyneth Paltrow, Guy Oseary , Code.org CEO Hadi Partovi, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, NFL star Russell Wilson, and Ciara. Cloud Paper cofounder Ryan Fritsch is hoping the juuuust about believable absurdity of Flush will get people's attention, not just for his own brand, but about the deforestation perpetrated by Big TP. "With Flush, we're just trying to start this conversation, get people to… Read full this story
- Avengers 4: Robert Downey Jr. confirms Tony Stark survives Endgame space ordeal
- To Hell and Back With Robert Downey Jr.
- American Idol: Katy Perry dresses as toilet paper roll as judges save Makayla Phillips into top 11
- You Need to Watch This 10-Year-Old
- Gwyneth's daughter Apple is welcome with open arms by Hollywood as Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and Emma Roberts wish her a happy 16th
- Topless Mike Tyson shows off dramatic body transformation and blistering hand-speed with 53-year-old in amazing shape
- Without Iron Man, we might never have had the MCU - 10 years later, it’s easy to forget what a risk it really was
- How to watch Marvel films in order, MCU timeline, and where to watch them
- Kate Winslet's American Accent in 'Titanic' Tanked, According to Poll of Actors
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime right now
Why Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow want you to ditch your old toilet paper have 342 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.