advertisement advertisement advertisement Biking for commuters and parents just got a whole lot easier. advertisement Danish designer Jens Martin Skibsted and his team at Manyone have come up with a bike trailer that's completely weightless when pulled. Called the Biomega Ein and produced with bike company Biomega, it has a digital electric motor that runs proportionate to the biker's speed. Essentially, when you're peddling hard on the bike, the motor is working too. When you slow down, so does the motor. It's like an invisible assistant, so you can carry what you need without the load dragging you down. available for preorder , so even if you don't live in the most bike-friendly city in the world, you can still get your hands on one.
- Moment cops protect car seconds before it plowed into BLM crowd at Times Square as transgender activist passenger claims they were driving away to save her life after 'protesters tried to kill her'
- Cyclist sent flying as he is hit by a turning car after undertaking a waiting vehicle - so was he in the wrong?
- The best exercise bikes of September 2020
- 'Only the best are left!' Simon Cowell gets animated with fellow Britain's Got Talent judges in new trailer as they whittle down acts during semi-finals
- With the 2020 Nissan Titan, driving a full-size truck just got a little easier
- Dear Peter Hartlaub: A reader conversation about who gets left out of bike utopia
- The Best Bikes to Take on Your Next Commute
- Driver of car that plowed through BLM demonstrators in Times Square 'is a Trump supporter' who was attending a Keep America Great rally in NYC and clashed with crowd protesting death of Daniel Prude
- Would YOU end it over the phone? New 'text-to-ditch' service allows unhappy daters to request a personalised message to send to their soon-to-be ex
- 'I've come back to play': Daniel Craig risks his life in explosive new No Time To Die trailer ahead of November release as he faces off against villains and femme fatales during his final outing as secret agent James Bond
This bike trailer just made it way easier to ditch your car have 349 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.