advertisement advertisement advertisement Standard interview questions like "Where do you see yourself in five years?" and "Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenge" have taken on new meaning after going through the pandemic. For many of us, the collective experience has provided a new perspective on what we want out of a job, where we want to work, and with whom. advertisement advertisement The pandemic has also given recruiters new information they want to pull from candidates. If you're searching for a job, prepare to hear one of these eight questions that came out of the pandemic: 1. How did your company communicate and manage employees during COVID? With remote working arrangements, communication methods had to be more intentional. Tom Gimbel, CEO of the Lasalle Network, a job recruiting firm, asks candidates to describe the experience. "After they tell me, I ask, 'What did you do in addition to what your leadership team did to communicate with your team?’" he says. "I want to see if somebody took ownership of their department and communication from where the executive team stopped. If they think the company didn't do enough, did they step up and do more?"… Read full this story
- The Top Interview Question to Ask Every Projected NBA Lottery Pick
- Canes coach Rod Brind’Amour has questions to answer, positions to fill
- New anthem policy leaves more questions than answers for now ... and perhaps for quite some time
- Matheny firing doesn't solve all Cardinals' problems, but leaves them with more questions to answer
- Burning NBA questions: Can Mike D'Antoni and Carmelo Anthony make it work?
- Burning NBA questions: Will the Warriors care this regular season?
- Hassan Whiteside Is Ready to Cook
- Bode Miller Interview Video: U.S. Olympic Skier Cries After Questions About Late Brother, Defends NBC's Christin Cooper [WATCH]
- Burning question facing each NFL team in 2018
- The Americans finale: 5 unresolved questions we still have
8 pandemic-related interview questions you should be ready to answer have 327 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.