advertisement advertisement advertisement find themselves working longer hours and achieving more goals than ever before, others may be struggling with burnout and losing their productive edge. If you can answer "yes" to being stuck in a state of low motivation and feeling slammed by a productivity wall—then the answer is probably you're setting your sights on the wrong North Star, yourself. While being self-motivated and having personal growth goals is a key quality to achieving success in the work world, chances are if your drive is waning, it's because your personal goals are no longer cutting it. Therefore, it may be time to set your sights and motivation on something—or somone else. In other words, when it comes to productivity, it's not about you, it's about "who." advertisement advertisement The first step of this is realizing your purpose is much bigger than yourself and recognizing that the big difference your individual hard work can have on changing others' lives. The earlier you can unlock that driving motivation, the better. Making an impact on others can greatly affect your productivity; here are some tips to get you started. Start with who you want to help Think about this specific scenario for… Read full this story
- Chronic pain relief without drugs: 8 products to try
- National Health Service's 70th anniversary inspires protests across UK
- 'We're not stuck in our ways' -- US golf chief on slow play
- I Stopped Using Google Apps and Services for 5 Months. Here's Everything I Learnt
- The recipe for happiness and success? Try compassion
- Production company broke rules leading up to Deadpool 2 stunt performer death
- Production company broke rules leading up to Deadpool 2 stunt performer death: WorkSafe BC
- Government cannot say how much Public Services Card project has cost so far
- Senate moves to amend 75 year old Police Act
- Jennifer Lopez juggles romance, work and more in 'Second Act'
Stuck in a productivity rut? Try incorporating acts of service into your routine have 316 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.