advertisement advertisement advertisement On last season's Shark Tank , the judges heard pitches from two impressive entrepreneurs who struggled to articulate the key attributes that differentiated their product. They could not explain how their offering stood out from those of their competitors. It struck me that that they may have skipped a critical step along an entrepreneur's journey: the part where we become our own worst critics. advertisement advertisement An entrepreneur's journey unfolds in three distinct, dependent, and yet entirely separate phases. While it's important to start by dreaming without restraint, boundless brainstorms need to be followed by ruthless scrutiny. If and only if our idea stands up against comprehensive critique, are we able to go forth as the committed crusader and pursue launching our idea into the world. It's very important that each phase be embraced fully and that once you move on from one, you move on completely. I first introduced the Three Cs of Entrepreneurship on Shark Tank , and I'm excited to build on them here for the first time. Curious creative As the curious creative, your job is to imagine what has not been conceived of yet. The more outrageous the idea, the more innovative… Read full this story
- Kind Snacks founder explains his ‘3 Cs of Entrepreneurship’
- Kalibrr founder joins ranks of WEF leaders
- Who is Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin?
- Source Engine bug could allow hacker to take over a PC with CS:GO Steam invite
- What Is Snack? This Dating App Aimed at Gen Z Is Inspired by TikTok
- The 10 Rules To Eating Healthy: Snacking Is Healthy, So Is Fat; Read More Here
- 5 life lessons with Evereden founder Kimberley Ho
- Community heroes hailed for kind acts amid Covid-19
- Molly-Mae donates £1,000 to Ashley Cain’s daughter’s fundraiser as billionaire PLT founder gives a huge £20,000
- WandaVision: How the comic book story Avengers: Standoff could explain Westview
Kind Snacks founder explains his “3 Cs of Entrepreneurship” have 317 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.