advertisement advertisement advertisement A cat adoption café. Specialty fashion accessories. Goat yoga. There's one place it all can find an audience. Here's a hint: It's one of the two places that gobble up more than 60% of digital advertising dollars. This week, Facebook launched a new ad aimed at every type of small business and entrepreneur, pitching itself as the best place to have an idea found, precisely because of its ubiquity as a social platform. advertisement advertisement Created by agency Droga5, the spot features Grace Jones narrating over a pumping synth beat. For every idea out there that gets the love it should There are five more that don't succeed, and some are lost for good Some of them are pretty flawed, and some of them are slightly odd But many are small businesses that simply lack the tool To find excited people who'll stop and say, "That's cool" And these two they like this idea, and those three like that one And that's because personalized ads find good ideas for everyone. I mean, it's no "Pull Up to the Bumper." However, as Facebook still finds itself in "necessary evil" territory for most people—they like to see pics of… Read full this story
- Improve Your Digital Marketing With Facebook Ads - Child Care Marketing
- Facebook Ads: The Future of Advertising
- Secret Classified Ad Formula Sucks in Prospects Like a Tornado! Part 1
- Getting Immediate Targeted Traffic From Digg-Like Sites
- Mercedes-Benz to Launch New Marketing Ads for the C-Class
- New Bankruptcy Law – Targeting the Wrong People?
- The New Bread Of Internet Marketing Millionaires – The “Me Brand”
- Brand Building Across Media Categories
- The 7 C's of Personal Branding Success
- Relationship Between the Brand Strength and Customers' Loyalty at Different Involvement Levels
This new Facebook ad targets the only people left who actually like the brand have 304 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.