advertisement advertisement advertisement Okay, quick, name the first ad to run during the Super Bowl! advertisement advertisement Of course you can’t remember. It doesn’t help that most brands have been teasing out or just flat out releasing their ads for weeks now, all trying to squeeze another drop of attention out of the entire spectacle. It’s easy to be a cynic, but there is no doubt that despite our eyeballs being inundated with tens of thousands of ads every day, we still all watch this game and actively pay attention—even look forward to—the commercials. It’s that one magical day a year for brands used to the exact opposite every other day on the calendar. This past year was a weird one, not the Super Bowl’s first, but you’d never really know it watching these ads. Not a mask in sight. Social distance . . . huh? Ah well, chalk it up to the fine art of escapism and a very real desire to avoid having made 2021’s Dead Kid ad. Despite all the millions spent and the celebrities wrangled into the hullabaloo, to put it in football terms, most of the ads were four yards and a cloud of dust…. Read full this story
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- 2018 NFL Trade Deadline: Ten trades contenders should make for a Super Bowl, playoff run
- Mellinger Minutes: Herrera's gone, what's next for Royals and worrisome about Chiefs
- Mellinger Minutes: Justin Houston’s claim of health, Berry’s recovery, Royals & more
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs’ game of the year, a palatable loss, Bob Sutton fret & more
The best Super Bowl ad of 2021 (and 5 really bad ones) have 273 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.