advertisement advertisement advertisement On January 2o, the clock started on the first 100 days of the Biden administration. While there will be 1,360 more days to follow, the period between January and the end of April is when the direction and forcefulness of the new president's initial policies will be judged. How will he change regulation? What can he push through Congress? What first steps will his new appointees take? advertisement advertisement President Biden has indicated he is open to thinking big. So before the realities of a divided Congress and ever-sclerotic pace of change become apparent once again, we've looked at major policy areas to examined how the new administration might approach them—and the big ideas it might consider across issues like environmental protection, public transit, artificial intelligence, and worker pay. Read all the stories in the series. New stories will publish each day this week: • How to rebuild the broken EPA after Trump trashed it • President Biden, appoint a fashion czar! • A $15 federal minimum wage would reshape the lives of working people. Can Biden deliver? advertisement • Can Biden do more than just undoing Trump's anti-immigration legacy? • Fighting AI bias needs to be… Read full this story
- Ready for another crazy day at the U.N.?
- Biden's Democratic rivals tiptoe around Trump-Ukraine grenade
- Dire Celebrity Big Brother brought back from the dead by Channel 4 cleaning tyrant Kim Woodburn
- The truth about Democrats’ climate chamber
- And Then There Were 10
- What mattered, and what didn’t, at UNGA 2019
- 'Universal Basic Income' Gets a Test Run in California City
- Harris draws upon background in unveiling criminal justice plan
- Elimination Round
- Buttigieg accuses Trump supporters as being racist
Big ideas for Biden’s first 100 days have 274 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.