advertisement advertisement advertisement “How do you spark joy in a joyless time?” advertisement advertisement Someone asked me this recently. I had just joined an intimate business networking group and was sharing my current “lay of the land” which was: I’m exhausted, I’ve just recovered from COVID, I’m lonely, I miss hugs, it’s hard to find my usual spark. That’s when the question about how I might take action to do something that would bring me joy came about. And the answer that came to mind was how much I wanted to get on a plane tomorrow, fly to Paris, and explore the city. Not the COVID version of Paris, but actual Paris—the way it used to be. “That’s what would bring me joy,” I thought to myself (and actually shared with the group). But that’s a fantasy. And that can’t happen right now. So, what else? What else would bring me joy? 2020 was a hard year for everyone. And it’s going to take some time for us to find what brings us joy and excitement again. But all in all, I can’t say too many things bring me a significant amount of joy these days. Certainly not as much… Read full this story
- Kids Who Carry the Pain of Their Parents - Protecting Your Child From Your Emotional Baggage
- 3 Proven Steps to Weed Out Unmotivated Sellers in 30 Seconds Or Less and Save Your Valuable Time
- What to Do When Chronic Illness Feels Like a No-Win Situation
- Barbers, Barmen and Middlemen - The Three Types of Employees in Your Company Responsible For Selling
- Ten Practical Steps to Turn Your Workforce Into Your Salesforce
- 10 Ways to End Your Career and Enjoy Life
- 3 Great Tips to Avoid Procrastination (And Gain Back Control of Your Life)
- Get Your Swagger Back - How to Get Motivated and Have Self Belief on Demand
- Stress Solutions - You Might Have Symptoms of Burn-out Or Even a Stress Crisis!
- Are You Digestibly Free? If You're Not, You Can Be!
Why you’re feeling unmotivated and how to deal with it have 338 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.