Netflix debuted its first original content series, Lilyhammer , in 2012. The next year, House of Cards was released. Just three years later, Netflix was touting roughly 126 original series or films, later stating that the company wanted half of its available content to be original by 2019 and would invest $8 billion toward production in 2018 in order to make that goal a reality. Netflix’s original offerings cover a wide genre spectrum, from stand-up comedy to crime documentary to romantic comedy and international works. There’s quite literally something for everyone. And while not every show is a hit with the critics, there is some quality content to be found among the hundreds of choices available to Netflix viewers. That’s where this list comes in. Stacker pulled data on all Netflix original series and ranked them according to IMDb user rating as of Dec. 14, 2020, with #1 being the best. Docuseries and limited series were considered. Series that Netflix picked up for continuation were not considered (e.g. Arrested Development , Black Mirror ). Going through the list, you’ll see that some series received more votes than others. For example, The Witcher received more than 285,000 votes, while The Crown… Read full this story
- Top 5 Receiving Performances of the 2016-2017 Bowl Season
- News of the Week: The Young Bucks discuss Hardys feud, Jim Cornette podcast preview
- Has college football ever seen two truly dominant teams like Cavs/Warriors?
- This Is Us season 2 finale sees Jack as an old man at Kate’s wedding
- Death Stranding Reviews Roundup
- Control: How Long To Beat Remedy's New Thriller?
- Control (PS4, Xbox One) On Sale For $38 At Amazon
- Gilmore Girls’ Luke Danes and His Minor League Baseball Past
- Is the Kris Bryant story too good to be true? No, but the Cubs will take it
- MMQB: The big baseball brain behind the Browns rebuild
These Are the 50 Best Netflix Original Series have 296 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 10, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.