advertisement advertisement advertisement It was a real storybook ending. Or it might have been, were there any storybooks about a uniquely incompetent leader destroying a country before hitting the links in Florida. advertisement advertisement On Wednesday, January 20, former President Donald Trump waved farewell as he boarded Air Force One to the strains of “YMCA,” a disco anthem about the pleasures of anonymous gay sex. It wasn’t always going to be this way. Originally, Trump had planned for his Florida flight to take him directly to a political rally where he would announce his plan to seek the presidency again in 2024. The rally would have taken place simultaneously alongside Joe Biden’s inauguration, forcing news networks to choose which event to carry. Due to the devastating fallout from inciting an insurrection at the Capitol on January 6, a politically hobbled Trump could no longer follow through with that plan. News outlets should be glad Trump pulled the plug on his competing event, however, freeing them of having to choose what to air. In the future, members of the press will have to decide for themselves when and how much to cover Trump, and it’s absolutely critical that they choose more… Read full this story
- 'The Umbrella Academy' Season 2 Trailer Teases Klaus as a '60s Cult Leader
- NY Police Union President Says Media is 'Vilifying' Cops, 'Stop Treating Us Like Animals and Thugs'
- How many times has President Trump thanked himself on Twitter? I have the answer
- Sen. Rand Paul Recalls The First Time He Met Trump During RNC Speech
- British sprinter Bianca Williams accuses cops of treating boyfriend ‘like scum, dirt on their shoe’ in stop-and-search
- ‘Trump-like culture war’: Boris Johnson wades into Proms row
- 'They're searching the property': Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell's panicked phone call minutes before cops found bodies of her two kids in his yard is revealed as the 'cult' leader celebrates his 52nd birthday behind bars with pot pies
- Pelosi: Republican Party Has Been ‘Highjacked’ by Trump’s ‘Cult’
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Trump’s Coronavirus Response Similar to ‘Unrepentant Nazis’ in ‘Hunters’
- EXCLUSIVE: Michael Cohen is seen for the first time since revealing his bombshell book will say he witnessed golden showers, covered up Donald Trump’s affairs and accuses him of wanting to be president for life to stay out of prison
It’s time to start treating Trump like a fringe cult leader have 382 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.