advertisement advertisement advertisement Yesterday was a historic day in America. For only the fourth time in American history was the President of the United States impeached. The reason this time? President Donald J. Trump’s incitement of insurrection that played a part in the storming of the Capitol by pro-Trump mobs just a week earlier. advertisement advertisement But another sad distinction was also earned yesterday. President Trump’s impeachment was his second impeachment. It’s the first time any president has been impeached twice. And with 222 Democratic members of the House voting in favor of impeachment, along with 10 Republican members of the House, it also happens to be the most bipartisan vote to impeach a president in American history. Obviously, the second impeachment of a sitting president was headline news for papers around the country. Here’s how their front pages handled Trump’s second impeachment: The front page of Thursday’s New York Times: IMPEACHED pic.twitter.com/1CLWI7fFQL — Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) January 14, 2021 Take an early look at the front page of The Wall Street Journal https://t.co/hoOVkzA3C5 pic.twitter.com/EMvYXI7Cxm — The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) January 14, 2021 The front page of Thursday’s Washington Post: “Trump impeached again” https://t.co/8MQCVmwdsN pic.twitter.com/6XywJ3JK3M — The Washington Post… Read full this story
- House says it wants to keep investigating Trump for possible impeachable offenses
- Donald Trump Brands Rep. Justin Amash a 'Loser' After GOP Lawmaker Said Trump Engaged in 'Impeachable' Conduct
- Donald Trump says the US will bill China MORE than $160BILLION for coronavirus damage as he claims country could have stopped the spread sooner
- Donald Trump 'was told to cancel flights from Europe by deputy security chief in February but refused to until March - and ignored daily intelligence briefings that China was covering up the severity of coronavirus'
- Judges consider when to play referee in age of Trump
- Trump Impeachment Articles Now Being Drafted, Says Democratic Congressman Al Green
- Comey: Trump Acts Like a Mob Boss & Is ‘Morally Unfit to Be President’—But Shouldn’t Be Impeached
- Adam Schiff: 50,000 Americans Dead Because Trump Wasn’t Removed
- Trump taps new ambassador to Ukraine
- Senators press Trump pick for top U.S. spy on China in era of coronavirus
How newspapers across the country reacted to Trump’s historic second impeachment have 382 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.