advertisement advertisement advertisement Spoiler alert: Companies that provide better benefits and greater flexibility to working parents are seeing a return on their investment, according to “Parents at the Best Workplaces” conducted by Maven and Great Place to Work. advertisement COVID-19 changed the way we work, perhaps for good. Remote working policies that focus on greater flexibility and different ways of measuring productivity have emerged since the pandemic forced many employers to reassess what it takes to engage workers. This is particularly true when it comes to measuring the contributions of working parents (particularly women), many of whom are juggling remote learning for their kids in addition to their own responsibilities. Polling over 400,000 working parents, Great Place to Work’s data science team analyzed data from the workers who answered more than 60 questions on its Trust Index survey to come up with a list of current best employers for working parents. In addition to that, they measured written phrases and demographics to reveal why some parents experience a more positive work environment. The results make a strong business case for employers who support working parents. Among the highlighted findings from the report: Companies that invest in employees and their families… Read full this story
- The Best Modem/Router Combo for Every Budget in 2019
- Trump Campaign Launches ‘Women For Trump’ Coalition To Attract Female Voters
- What Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People” Can Teach the Modern Worker
- Pornography Addiction: The Hidden Struggle & How to Break Free [Feature]
- The Captive Mind of Trump True Believer David Horowitz
- David Nicholls: Adapting Great Expectations for the screen
- Nadine Dorries ordered to apologise over I'm A Celebrity: Politics live blog
- Who killed the great British curry house?
- Inverse Relationship Between GPA and Innovative Orientation
The best employers for working parents have these things in common have 300 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.