There is no denying that the holidays are going to look very different this year in light of the coronavirus pandemic that will see millions of people around the world separated from their families and friends, unable to celebrate the festive season with their nearest and dearest. And the pandemic has not only affected people’s plans, it’s also had an impact on their holiday preparations, whether it has prompted them to start decorating their homes weeks earlier than usual, or prevented them from enjoying some of their favorite traditions, like ice skating or tree lighting ceremonies. Even gift buying is taking a very different form for many in 2020, with a slew of shops still shut down across the country, while others are struggling to ensure they have enough stock to keep up with demand. Millions of people will complete their Christmas shopping online this year, instead of browsing stores in-person, and mail carriers are already warning of delays to deliveries throughout the holiday season. Thankfully, RetailMeNot’s shopping expert Sara Skirboll has shared a host of helpful tips to ensure that any pandemic-related issues don’t have a negative impact on your gift-buying, revealed advice and suggestions for how to beat… Read full this story
- Make Christmas Less Stressed and More Blessed
- Christmas Shopping Tips: 3 Tips That Would Make Christmas Gift Giving So Much Easier
- Christmas Gift Buying Guide
- Turning Holiday Shopping Into a Growth Experience
- 10 tips that will help you survive this Christmas
- The Problem With Christmas
- Christmas Preparations - 5 Tips Ensure You Will Be Well Prepared in the Spirit of Christmas!
- 7 Tips For Defusing Holiday Stress
- Managing Holiday Stress
- The 55 Days of Christmas? Twelve Survival Tips!
An expert's guide to COVID-safe holiday shopping: Spending pro shares top tips for Christmas present buying in 2020 - as FEMAIL reveals the ultimate gift guide to delight everyone on your list have 273 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.