Coronavirus has changed so many things in the short time since it invaded our world. One key change courtesy covid-19 is the work from home culture, which has become a hallmark of the pandemic. Social distancing is an important part of the preventive strategy to steer clear of the novel virus. Hence, a lot of office spaces have shifted online which means that employees like us have been working from home for close to a year now!What most of us are not quite taking into account as we stay brave in the face of a pandemic and continue with our work life is that the WFH norm has interrupted our sense of routine. With no regular schedule to follow and general instability about the future, our natural body clock has also been affected.In fact, here are three things we’re all guilty of doing when we’re working from home but need to change in order to stay healthy:1. NOT HAVING FIXED TIMINGS FOR MEALSRemember the morning rush back in the day when we used to go to the office? We’d either eat breakfast too quickly or just pick up some fruit before rushing out of the house… Read full this story
- Bad Habits ‘In the Workplace’
- 5 Habits Of Creative Working Parents
- AP CM asks capital development authority to go ahead with development works
- 2019 LS polls: BJP candidate Kirron Kher banking on Modi wave, development work
- Kareena Kapoor reveals Saif Ali Khan’s most irritating habit: ‘His first reaction to everything is no’
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash's exciting shopping trip to decorate new home
- Joe Biden Is Fighting Complacency As 2020 Front-Runner
- Democrats Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Run an Anti-Trump Campaign in 2020
- The best Christmas movies available to stream, from ‘Home Alone’ to ‘Scrooged’
- Care home nurse 'likened overweight patient to Jabba the Hutt and said he was too fat for fish and chips'
3 bad habits that we’ve all developed because of working from home in 2020 have 314 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.