After the smartphone, laptops are the second device owned or purchased by almost everyone, be it a student, business owner, freelancer, or office worker. Thanks to this demand, there are many options available in the laptop segment across the price range. As a majority of the day-to-day users would prefer to spend below Rs 50,000 on a personal laptop, here are the top 7 options to consider.>> Under Rs 30,0001. Avita Pura NS14A6INU442 – Rs 24,990 onwardsClose Avita is a relatively lesser-known name in the Indian laptop market, but their products are impressive for the price. This particular model offers a 14-inch screen with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and is powered by AMD Ryzen 3 processor. You also get 4GB RAM and 256GB SSD for smooth performance. In addition to these specifications, the Avita Pura weighs just 1.34kg, has a USB Type-C port, up to 8 hours of battery life and comes with a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365. The only catch is that it runs Windows 10 Home in S mode that limits installing apps from Microsoft Store. COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions View more How does a vaccine work? A vaccine works… Read full this story
- Popular laptops from Asus, Dell, MSI and others with i9 processor
- Laptop for graphic designers: How to pick the one that's best for you?
- Apple, Dell and other laptops for video editing that’ll make your job easier
- Intel's Project Athena aims for laptops with both power and battery life
- Tried and True: The Best Travel Luggage On the Market
- Katie Price puts carjacking ordeal behind her as she heads to the airport in South Africa
- Katie Price told robbers ‘to kill her’ in a desperate bid to protect her kids during car-jacking in South Africa
- 10 Important Safety Tips for Solo Female Travelers • Ordinary Traveler
- Cheap winter holiday guide: find a discount break with these money saving tips
- Renting a Car in New Zealand: 10 Tips You NEED to Know
WFH Tips: The best laptops priced under Rs 50,000 have 331 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.