London (CNN Business)A return to the office, packed flights and full nightclubs may seem like a distant future. But Wall Street has a new message for its clients: It’s time to start thinking about life after the pandemic.
- Airline stocks shot up. Delta ( rallied 17%, while )American Airlines ( gained 15%. )
- Disney ( shares rose 12%, while stock in )AMC Entertainment ( soared 51%. )
- SL Green Realty (, which invests in office buildings in New York City, saw shares jump 37%. )
- Meanwhile, Netflix lost almost 9%, while Zoom dropped 17%. Amazon ( shares fell 5%. )
Stockpiling couldn’t help Beyond Meat forever
The Covid economy needs stimulus no matter what
- Wall Street won't stop betting on the Fed
- Why Wall Street Is Predicting a Stock Market Boom in 2021 |Opinion
- Mask Off! Congress’ Coronavirus Hostage Situation Plus Biden’s Back Door | WALL STREET MEETS WASHINGTON 12/11/20
- Trump hails FDA's emergency approval of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine as a 'medical miracle' and says shots have shipped and will start being administered within 24 HOURS
- Pfizer shares drop nearly 1.7% a day before FDA meeting to approve its COVID-19 vaccine use in US and just hours after UK regulators warn people with severe food or medicine allergies not to take it
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - COVID-19 relief, omnibus talks go down to the wire
- Pinkerton: The Covid Class War — the Liberated vs. the Locked Down
- US futures slump as new Covid-19 variant spoils the stimulus party
- BioNTech boss warns mutated Covid-19 variant could make achieving herd immunity more difficult with vaccines - as he promises jab could be re-made within six weeks in unlikely scenario it doesn't work against the strain
- Pharmacists back in demand ahead of COVID-19 vaccination push
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Today: Vaccine distribution starts, Electoral College meets.
- UK records 12,872 new Covid cases - just 9% more than last Sunday's adjusted total - and 65 deaths, but top scientist warns UK is facing 'precarious situation'
- Jamaican-born ICU nurse, 52, who trained at Lenox Hill and has 26 years experience is the first person in US to receive Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine - as her brother gushes 'I'm so proud'
- Airlines ask EU countries to exempt Britain from Covid travel ban set to kick in on January 1
- Why Having OCD Does Not Prepare You for COVID-19
- Picture on the wall
- The Hill's Morning Report - At long last, Congress reaches COVID-19 relief deal
- The Hill's Morning Report - Congress passes year-end COVID-19 relief, omnibus deal
- Hollywood Remembers Those It Lost to COVID-19
- Get ready for blast off Britain: Boris's Brexit deal is set to help boost the economy by 6.1% next year and add to post-Covid boom - as PM promises tougher border controls and urges all MPs to back him in 30 December crunch vote
Wall Street is starting to look beyond Covid have 1368 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.