The auto sales numbers for November are expected to show an uptick as the sector remains a key beneficiary of economic recovery and low-interest rates.Brokerages and analysts are optimistic about the sector but with a tinge of caution as the economic recovery is yet to gain full speed while COVID-19 continues to pose danger.The festive season was reasonable with no major negative surprises. Demand after the festive season has been decent so far, brokerages point out.Close As per brokerage firm, Emkay Global Securities, wholesale growth should be robust for tractors, two-wheelers (2Ws) and passenger vehicles (PVs), supported by healthy retails and a favourable base. related news Sebi clears DRHP of Heranba Industries to launch Rs 700-crore IPO Q2 GDP numbers surprise positively, likely to give impetus to market Q2 GDP prints likely to show significant sequential pullback; will it cheer the market? Emkay expects volumes to improve in the coming quarters on strong rural sentiment, low-interest rates, improving finance availability, and a gradual pick-up in the business and economic activity.”In 2Ws and PVs, the base was low due to the timing of the festive season. In tractors, channel filling is also expected to aid growth,” Emkay pointed out.As per the… Read full this story
- Auto Industry Welcomes FM’s Support To Revive Auto Sales; Expects Relief On GST Rates
- GST Council may cut tax on hybrid vehicles as auto sales sink: Report
- November auto sales: No green shoots yet!
- Bajaj Auto sales marginally down to 4.03 lakh units in November
- Maruti reports 1.9% fall in sales in November
- Corporate Buzz podcast | Birla warns Vodafone Idea may shut; relief for Yes Bank; auto sales and more
- Atul Auto sales up 7.34% to 4,297 units in November
- S.Korean carmakers' global auto sale falls for 2 months
- Plug-in vehicle sales in US likely to stay in negative: Report
- Realme X2 Pro, Realme 5s to go on open sale during Realme Black Friday Sale on November 29
No negative surprises, auto sales numbers for November likely to show an uptick have 327 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.