Kartik Aaryan turns 30 today, hence completing the third decade of an eventful life that he has been living. Considering the fact that he made his debut back in 2011 with Pyaar Ka Punchnama, turning 30 is indeed special as it also means a decade in the industry.For someone who started off his career with a sleeper success that took off after a slow start, today he is one of the most reliable young stars around with many back to back successes in the recent times. No wonder, he now has half a dozen films up his sleeves that would arrive in 2021-22.Had it not been for the pandemic, he would have already seen the release of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 and Dostana 2 in last few months. However, just like his peers and contemporaries in the industry, he too has to play the waiting game before things turn back to normalcy in 2021.Close This will also be the time when the film industry will see a resurgence of sorts and by rough estimates, close to 500 crores are already riding on Kartik, what with the actor committed to work on several back to back projects. related news IOB expects resolution… Read full this story
- Kartik Aaryan turns his Coronavirus monologue into a rap and it is the best thing you’ll see today on the internet
- Indiabulls Real Estate to begin buyback process of equity shares up to Rs 500 crore
- Star signs 11 IPL sponsors, sells Rs 500 crore inventory
- TVS, special situation funds in talks to infuse Rs 500 crore in CG Power
- Indiabulls Real Estate to buy back shares up to Rs 500 crore
- Telangana: Ministers, ruling TRS lawmakers pledge Rs 500-crore aid for coronavirus control
- Dalmia Bharat approves Rs 500 crore share buyback proposal
- I am a 38-year-old government teacher. How can I accumulate Rs 1 crore in 12 years?
- Realty developer Omaxe repaid Rs 425 crore in a year, to cut debt to Rs 800 crore
- Kartik Aaryan finds an alternate profession, sells ice-cream sent by Karan Johar for Rs 2 lakh per scoop. Watch video
Kartik Aaryan turns 30, has over Rs 500 crore riding on him in next couple of years have 340 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.