advertisement advertisement advertisement ‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, advertisement advertisement Not a brand-obsessed creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The Cheetos stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that Coca-Cola’s St. Nicholas soon would be there; The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of Doritos danced in their heads; And mamma in her Smartfood ‘kerchief, and I in my Tostitos cap, advertisement Had just settled down for a long winter’s nap . . . It just doesn’t have quite the same ring to it, does it? But in the brand-soaked world in which we currently find ourselves, we now have to wrestle with November 17’s debut of Frito-Lay’s inexplicably exhaustive holiday merch shop. Ugly holiday sweaters for Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, and Tostitos? Check. Socks? Yes. Scarves? Of course. Winter hats? Duh. Full-length hooded onesies? Holly jolly hells yes. The company even got Anna Kendrick to do her best Julie Andrews impression to hype the drop. The snack conglomerate’s festive, albeit oppressive onslaught of shoehorning its brands into seasonal merchandise is just the latest salvo in the trend of increasingly frequent consumer brand extensions into apparel and related… Read full this story
- Last supper for the Real Junk Food Project
- Having a bad night’s sleep makes you crave junk food
- Hidden Gems & Delicacies food festival coming to Newcastle
- Limited Edition Celebrity Endorced Junk Food Tee Shirts at Boredofthehighstreet.
- An Advokat Offers Help In Passing Junk Food Bill In The UK
- Eating Junk Food -- The hidden price
- Lose Belly Fat And Get Ripped Abs Eating Junk Food
- The Seduction of Junk Food
- I Am Addicted To Junk Foods - What To Do To Lose Weight And Get In Shape
- 7 strategies to stop eating junk food !
Junk-food brands are coming for Christmas—and this ugly Cheetos sweater is proof have 307 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at November 18, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.