Not too long ago, Jaguar Land Rover India announced that they indeed planned on bringing in the Jaguar I-Pace to India. The brand has now announced that bookings for the same are officially open.The I-Pace marked a huge turning point for Jaguar, which had been languishing in the sales department, across the globe (except for markets like the US, where it fared relatively better). It marked Jag’s first all-electric car, after the brand announced that all of its new models launched after 2020 will be electric.The I-Pace has received overwhelming praise ever since its launch from the global press, going on to win the World Car of The Year award in 2019 (along with the World Green Car of the Year award). In terms of design, the car is peak 2020 – it’s a cross between an SUV and a sports coupé, with the muscular wheel arches of the latter, and the raised ride height of the former.Close related news From Kia Sonet to Toyota Innova Crysta, these are the best family cars for a post-lockdown road trip Tata Motors share price gains 2% as CLSA retains ‘buy’ UK bans sale of non-electric cars after 2030; Jaguar Land Rover on… Read full this story
- Not ludicrous: Jaguar's drive toward an electric car should put Tesla on notice
- Electric car, or electrified car? We decode this obnoxious industry jargon
- Mercedes-Benz eyes a spot on the Formula E electric-car racing grid
- The Best Electric Cars You Can Buy
- Ferrari doesn’t sell electric cars, but it may soon race them in Formula E
- Look out Tesla: Detroit Electric unveils Lotus-based SP:01, ‘the world’s fastest electric car’
- Grey market cars: Everything you need to know to avoid seeing your ride get crushed
- Before the McLaren P1 hybrid hypercar, there was the 1898 Porsche P1 electric car
- Can Elon Musk solve the world’s energy needs through solar power and electric cars?
- Best electric cars of 2012
Jaguar I-Pace, the award-winning electric car, is open for bookings—what you need to know have 326 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 5, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.