close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for November 9 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Hundreds of people gathered Sunday on the Lower East Side of Manhattan for the funeral of a prominent rabbi. Rabbi Dovid Feinstein died Friday at age 91, the Jerusalem Post reported. Prior to his death, he served as rosh yeshiva of Mesivta Tifereth Jerusalem in Manhattan since 1986, according to the outlet. ORTHODOX JEWISH PROTESTERS BLAST CUOMO, DE BLASIO OVER NEW CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS The crowd came together at the Mesivta Tifereth Jerusalem, thelodownny.com reported, to mourn the loss of Feinstein, just a day after throngs of people rushed to city streets to celebrate the 2020 election results despite the uptick in COVID-19 cases nationwide. The Orthodox Jewish community in New York City had been criticized by the city’s mayor, Bill de Blasio, and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, for holding large gatherings amid the pandemic. However, just one day earlier, the streets of Manhattan were filled with people celebrating the projected victory of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris. People in New York’s Times Square look up at a monitor as President-elect Joe Biden addresses the nation, Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020. (AP Photo/Craig Ruttle) Although many people… Read full this story
- After truck attack, NYC circles the wagons around marathon
- Deford on Cosell: ’I’ve Won. I’ve Beat Them.’
- The Latest: Childhood friend recalls Ali running beside bus
- The Latest: Ali admired for objection to Vietnam War
- The Latest: Daughter says Ali's heart wouldn't stop beating
- The Latest: Ali's funeral to be held Friday in Louisville
- The Latest: Family spokesman says Ali died of septic shock
- Super Bowl 51: Patriots Take the Fifth in Epic Comeback
- Can college basketball clean up its act in time for Minneapolis' 2019 Final Four?
- MMQB: What will Cleveland do with top pick?
Huge crowd gathers in NYC to mourn prominent rabbi have 309 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.