You want a bigger playing field and want an international portfolio but are not sure if you have the money. A look at the stock prices of tech giants such as Amazon (AMZN-$ 3,209 as of 25/10) or Google (GOOG $1,590 as of 25/10) and it is all too obvious that it is only for the very rich. But is it?A key part of international investing is that you can create your portfolio as you deem fit, without diluting your objectives.Fractional share investing helps you achieve just this.Close What are fractional shares? Swastik NigamFounder and CEO|Winvesta Global investing: US-listed ETFs versus rupee denominated ETFs in IndiaPlanning to invest in US? Top 5 things to know about global investmentsYou can now invest in a portion of a full share, without needing to invest even the minimum amount to purchase a full share. For example, you can invest in 1 percent of one share of GOOG for about $15! You can invest small amounts in high-value securities, which may be out of your reach.You can select from a wide set of investment opportunities and diversify your portfolio even with limited capital.You can’t invest in fractions of Indian securities (yet). In practice, you… Read full this story
- How 'Hour of Code' sparked a movement that could teach 100 million people to code
- Beef Up Your BI Strategy
- IT a-Listers: Recharged, Ready for Business Growth and Speed
- Cool Spring Things: 16 Trend-Forward Finds
- Hatchimals And Beyond: Your First Look At The Toys Your Kids Will Want From Spin Master
- The Private Dell
- Boston's Localytics Triples And Raises $16 Million Series C
- Guru Round Up: The 43 Best Investment Ideas For 2014
- Amazon S3: The smart person's guide
- Jenny Lee: Venture capital investor. Golfer. Fighter jet engineer.
Here is how you can build an international portfolio with just $100 have 291 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.